Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I think - Unless we beat Chelsea - we won't be safe going to the wigan game.

Unless Wigan don't win tomorrow and arsenal turn up against them next week, of course

If we can get a point against Chelsea i'll feel much safer. But I'm not feeling all that safe at the minute still. Football is a funny old game and we cant rely on other teams not winning. We need to get the points ourselves. 

In a weird way, I feel as if we have more chance of getting something against Chelsea at home than I do Wigan away. 

• Like 1

Both Stoke and Sunderland are very poor teams. Southampton are a much better team than both of those so on the evidence of what i watched tonight I think Southampton will get at least a draw against Sunderland.

Fulham might not get another point all season. Stop panicking!  :lol:

They'll be above us on goal difference.

If we don't get another point all season.

This is what I mean about scenarios. For EVERY bad scenario, there's at least 3 good ones. But people are focusing on the bad ones and killing the positive vibes. Chill out.

It will come down to the last day but it will be a huge freak to see us go down.

Having said that I think we can beat Chelsea. Thank **** Gabby scored that otherwise it would be shit creek without a paddle.

Its not worth worrying about until we know the result tomorrow night. If Swansea don't win I'll feel a lot more confident because I don't think they will get anything at Arsenal.

Sunderland only getting a point helps us you would think but strangely our odds have reduced to 30-1 on betfair as opposed to 40-1 pre-match  :huh:  explain that?!

Bet fair are retards maybe? If anything that result tonight calms me down a bit now throw another result into it that has to happen for us to go down. Now Norwich Newcastle Wigan and sunderland would have to win their next game for us to get pulled in again and if Newcastle Norwich Sunderland even 1 of them draw this weekend or lose look at their last games man city away arsenal home and spurs away I think tonight's result was fantastic I can see Southampton beating that useless shower of shite at weekend and spurs will thump them at home on last day

Sunderland only getting a point helps us you would think but strangely our odds have reduced to 30-1 on betfair as opposed to 40-1 pre-match  :huh:  explain that?!

Bet fair are retards maybe? 

The market on betfair isn't made by them but by punters, the most impartial opinion you can get.

with tonight's result, we are guaranteed to be out the bottom 3 on the final weekend even with a total disaster taking place over the next week results wise

It would be either Southampton or Sunderland below us, assuming Wigan beat Arsenal. They play each other next.

Worse case scenario, we go into final weekend Southampton needs a point at home to Stoke (likely) or Sunderland needs a point or win away at Tottenham (draw not unreasonable).

We'd like Southampton to beat Sunderland. That becomes the next result we need if Wigan beat Swansea.

Einstein Here..........E =MC2.............................This Relegation battle according to my calculation is 6 to the power of Fulham x the square root of Sunderland + 3 bottles of Newcastle Brown less a trip to Wigan Pier minus the cube root of Aston Villa when the Saints go Marching in =

Bollocks! I'm going to bed! It's doing my F***in Head In! :P:)

Did you guys just watch the same match i did? Sunderland are a joke of a team. They have no attacking direction. There number 9 is yet to score and there wingers are drastically out of form. Add gardner to the list of layers out that includes sessengon and fletcher and they look in the shit as far as i can see. Worst case is sunderland win against southampton. All the pressure will then be on the saints last day at home to stoke. Im calling it now, if southampon beat sunderland sunday, then the black cats are gone. No way they're gonna win at the lane. Also add danny rose as a player out for that game.