Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

People's confidence in our safety is really quite concerning. We are FAR from safety.

Far? kk.

EDIT: THE pessimism in here genuinely hurts. Especially after the ecstasy at Norwich.

Teams below us (apart from Wigan who we are still to play) are one victory from overtaking us. Every team below us has a winnable fixture. Our 'winnable' fixture must be seen as Wigan who will also be targeting that game to get 3 points and seemingly have all the luck in the world.

Perhaps 'far' was too strong a word, but I still think we need some fortune and a positive result in one of our next two games. Sure, our recent performances suggest we will, but it still remains ridiculously tight down there. 

That was my only point. 'Far' is a gross exaggeration. We can lose both and stay up. Pretty comfortably as well.

Sunderland stay below us but if they win one more with us picking up 0 or 1 points they go above us.

A Sunderland loss would have been excellent.

If my auntie was a man, blah blah. All of you are just stressing yourselves out unnecessarily with all these scenarios and situations. 

• Like 1

Well that keeps them below us

Not only that but they now HAVE to win one of their remaining games and we HAVE to lose both for them to finish above us. 

The odds are getting longer. Honestly, anyone who still thinks there is a good chance we'll drop start placing your bets. You could get very rich from it. 

Gotta be happy with that i guess.. Southampton will surely pose more of a threat to Sunderland in their next game & hopefully all these missing players for will have an impact on Sunderland... A loss at home to Southampton would be ideal now leaving them 2 points adrift & needing to win at Spurs. I believe that has very slightly strengthened our position.

Not only that but they now HAVE to win one of their remaining games and we HAVE to lose both for them to finish above us. 

The odds are getting longer. Honestly, anyone who still thinks there is a good chance we'll drop start placing your bets. You could get very rich from it. 

If Sunderland win and we draw one more game then Sunderland go ahead of us.

Gotta be happy with that i guess.. Southampton will surely pose more of a threat to Sunderland in their next game & hopefully all these missing players for will have an impact on Sunderland... A loss at home to Southampton would be ideal now leaving them 2 points adrift & needing to win at Spurs. I believe that has very slightly strengthened our position.

Massively. It's not much different to a defeat given the goal difference. 

If Sunderland win and we draw one more game then Sunderland go ahead of us.

Great. You honestly think if we get one more point we'll go down?

Actually they only need to draw both & us lose both to finish above us.