Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Did you guys just watch the same match i did? Sunderland are a joke of a team. They have no attacking direction. There number 9 is yet to score and there wingers are drastically out of form. Add gardner to the list of layers out that includes sessengon and fletcher and they look in the shit as far as i can see. Worst case is sunderland win against southampton. All the pressure will then be on the saints last day at home to stoke. Im calling it now, if southampon beat sunderland sunday, then the black cats are gone. No way they're gonna win at the lane. Also add danny rose as a player out for that game.

Forgot about Rose not being able to play against Spurs.

So that'll be:

Fletcher

Cattermole

Gardner

Sessegnon

Rose

All unavailable for the Spurs game. That's 5 of their very best players.

Edited by Mantis

Did you guys just watch the same match i did? Sunderland are a joke of a team. They have no attacking direction. There number 9 is yet to score and there wingers are drastically out of form. Add gardner to the list of layers out that includes sessengon and fletcher and they look in the shit as far as i can see. Worst case is sunderland win against southampton. All the pressure will then be on the saints last day at home to stoke. Im calling it now, if southampon beat sunderland sunday, then the black cats are gone. No way they're gonna win at the lane. Also add danny rose as a player out for that game.

Mclean was crap but Adam Johnson had a very good game.

If stoke had of won tonight, it would have taken another team out of the equation.

That was decent result for us.

They are safe on 41.

In terms of probability yes....in terms of possibility no.

If stoke had of won tonight, it would have taken another team out of the equation.

That was decent result for us.

They are safe on 41.

Technically no. Which means they may need something last day at Southampton

Yep stoke are safe for me. Shame Sunderland got a point tonight, but I think really it boils down to if wonderful, wacky, wigan, beat swansea or not.  We will be all  be a lot more relaxed if swansea come off the beach and stuff em. Either that or Wigan will just keep on winning til the end of the season.

Yes which means they wont turn up at Southampton

Stoke rarely turn up anywhere. I fancy Southampton to smash Sunderland next week, leaving Sunderland to get at least a point at Spurs.

You can still find 7/1 on them to go.

One thing i would say about the fans pinning there hopes on chelsea fielding a weak team vs us. It could look like

cech

ferreira

cahill

terry

bertrand

moses

lampard

mikel

marin

benayoun

torres 

:o Not half a bad side

And fat Frank always seems to score against us as well, just a pity Mourinho isn't back there yet afterall he had a poor record for Chelsea against us if my memory is correct..

I will be really amazed if Swansea get anything at Wigan

The form guide indicates Swansea in the bottom 3...it's concerning because Swansea have a big say in things.

The better news is Fulham, Newcastle and Norwich are in the lower echelons too

Aston villa are towards the top

Fingers crossed it means something.

Yes which means they wont turn up at Southampton

Stoke rarely turn up anywhere. I fancy Southampton to smash Sunderland next week, leaving Sunderland to get at least a point at Spurs.

You can still find 7/1 on them to go.

If Southampton beats Sunderland, the Cats will need a win against Spurs. Do not see that.

If it is a draw, Cats still need a draw at Spurs. Do not see that.

If Sunderland win, Southhampton need at least a draw against Stoke. Likely result.

We need a Southhampton win.

That being said, that is assuming we gain no more points, Wigan make up five in their last three while closing down our GD advantage, Newcaslte make up 2 points while closing down our GD advantage, and Norwich make up 2 against WBA and City (Very unlikely).

Calm down boys. We are safe.

And fat Frank always seems to score against us as well, just a pity Mourinho isn't back there yet afterall he had a poor record for Chelsea against us if my memory is correct..

Lampard is 100% sure to score against us to equal the Chelsea goal scoring record. I wouldn't be surprised if he puts two against us.

Lampard is 100% sure to score against us to equal the Chelsea goal scoring record. I wouldn't be surprised if he puts two against us.

...and benteke is sure to breach Peter withes record by getting another hat trick.

There is some good news I believe. Can someone confirm that Wigan V Swansea, Norwich V Albion & QPR v Newcastle are all live television games next week.

The reason I am claiming it as good news is that it at least might give the teams that we need to do us a favour an incentive to not to try & lie down building sand castles & disgrace themselves in front of millions of Nationwide & world wide viewers.

Or am I clutching at straws? :(

Swansea can't be that bad as they managed to get a draw against City. Also, let's not forget that Wigan have this FA Cup final at the weekend. That will play on the players minds.

Facing Wigan at this time of year is like facing any of the top four. Remarkable how they always seem to save themselves. I for one wouldn't be surprised at all if they win vs Swansea tomorrow and get at least a point against Arsenal. Ridiculous team.