Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I wouldn't be so sure about ruling Norwich out to be honest. I can see them picking up no more points. Though, in saying that, I can also see Wigan picking up no more points

I think things turned around last night and Newcastle and Norwich are now in a position where they could need us to turn up and win on the last day.

I want to see Sunderland, Stoke, or Wigan go down. 

I want Stoke or Wigan to go down. Probably Stoke more so, cuz Pulis is such a clearing in the woods, and they play some really ugly football. I'd prefer Sunderland to stay up as long as they keep DiCanio, who adds a bit of lunacy to things, which is always amusing.

I want Stoke or Wigan to go down. Probably Stoke more so, cuz Pulis is such a clearing in the woods, and they play some really ugly football. I'd prefer Sunderland to stay up as long as they keep DiCanio, who adds a bit of lunacy to things, which is always amusing.

Would take one hell of a set of circumstances for Stoke to go.

Sunderland for me.

I would like to get tickets at WHL on the last game of the season and run in front of Di Canio doing the higher/lower gesture.

• Like 1

Clark in the back 4 is a liability. However, I think Clark as a defensive midfielder would really help our defence out. I personally think that is his future role in our team at the expense of Bannan.

From what I understand Clark is not seen as an option in midfield. Herd, when fit is  a much more likely shout.

Bannan looks likely to be a bit part player in the future and I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave in the summer as Lambert freshens up the squad with a few signings

Honestly any one of Norwich, Sunderland, Newcastle or Wigan, Norwich this whole Lambert affair, Sunderland ever since Bent left they've been right tits and Di Canio, Newcastle crying about what happened a few years ago and Wigan due to Mr Whelan.

Clark in the back 4 is a liability. However, I think Clark as a defensive midfielder would really help our defence out. I personally think that is his future role in our team at the expense of Bannan.

From what I understand Clark is not seen as an option in midfield. Herd, when fit is  a much more likely shout.

Bannan looks likely to be a bit part player in the future and I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave in the summer as Lambert freshens up the squad with a few signings

Uh oh... don't tell Con !

Betfair now have us at 132-1 to go down.  Time to lock this **** stupid thread.

We are 150/1 on Betfair to be relegated. Any pessimists should have a lump on that.

Wow! What happened between 6.47 and 7.33 this morning to make those odds lengthen so much?  ;)

How did we doit eh? Remember January personally I was looking at the championship table seeing who we could beat next season to come back up. Now with 2 games left were 5 points clear and 130-1 to go down never thought I'd see it. I won't believe it fully till I see either villa win Saturday or Wigan draw or lose next Tuesday but I have to say it feels good again to follow villa

I've even had us going down on 41 points

That definitely won't happen!

Why not?  Perfectly plausible

We draw with Chelsea and lose to Wigan

Wigan beat Swansea and us and lose to Arsenal

Newcastle beat QPR and lose to Arsenal

Norwich beat Baggies and lose to Man citeh

Sunderland beat Southampton lose to Spurs

Southampton lose to Sunderland beat Stoke

Fulham two draws

Puts a load of teams on 41 and depending on margin of victory / defeat we go down on GD

All of these freakish?

I was just joking by saying something definitely won't happen after telling people to stop saying things were definite which weren't.

But Stoke cant go down now.