Rino8

Im genuinely baffled as to the holding of hands and doing ring-a-ring of roses for a drawing at home with Sandwell Town. 

I mean what kind of message dose this mind set send out to the players, as if its a new low level of acceptance. 

Even Lambert and Sherwood would have been publicly stoned all the way to Spaghetti Junction! 

You need to look past the west brim result

A month ago they were losing 0-1 at home vs palace, loads walked out after 80 minutes and he had a pop at them all after, not quite as bad as jose's shit fans jibes but still had a pop, this weekend 1-2 down in the 80th minute, the fans stayed, got behind the team, they scored an equaliser, klopp and the team celebrated at the end

It's hard to look past it as being comical because it's Liverpool buts it's actually decent crowd management

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

You need to look past the west brim result

A month ago they were losing 0-1 at home vs palace, loads walked out after 80 minutes and he had a pop at them all after, not quite as bad as jose's shit fans jibes but still had a pop, this weekend 1-2 down in the 80th minute, the fans stayed, got behind the team, they scored an equaliser, klopp and the team celebrated at the end

It's hard to look past it as being comical because it's Liverpool buts it's actually decent crowd management

So will we be seeing the word "crowdbackability" in next years dictionary? :D

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

Liverpool have won 6, drawn three, and lost only once under Klopp in the premier league. That's not a bad record at all. They have only lost once at home with Klopp in charge. How is that awful? 

Wrong. In the league under Klopp they've won 3 drawn 3 and lost 2. They've also only got 5 points from their first 4 home games in the league under Klopp. Awful for a top 4 wanting club

58 minutes ago, Arj Guy said:

Wrong. In the league under Klopp they've won 3 drawn 3 and lost 2. They've also only got 5 points from their first 4 home games in the league under Klopp. Awful for a top 4 wanting club

Liverpool have beaten Bournemouth, Chelsea, City, Swansea, Southampton, and Newcastle since Klopp took over. The Bournemouth and Southampton matches were in the cup which I initially counted. That is 4 wins. They have also drawn West Brom, Southampton, and Tottenham. Also they have lost to Palace. They are currently 2 points off of 5th and 5 from champions league. 

7 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Liverpool have beaten Bournemouth, Chelsea, City, Swansea, Southampton, and Newcastle since Klopp took over. The Bournemouth and Southampton matches were in the cup which I initially counted. That is 4 wins. They have also drawn West Brom, Southampton, and Tottenham. Also they have lost to Palace. They are currently 2 points off of 5th and 5 from champions league. 

They lost 2-0 to Newcastle. 3 wins 3 draws 2 losses.  Bang average at best and shite home form

3 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Liverpool have won 6, drawn three, and lost only once under Klopp in the premier league. That's not a bad record at all. They have only lost once at home with Klopp in charge. How is that awful? 

It's a worryingly good record. I've been enjoying their downfall up til now.

Liverpool fans calling up TalkSport to honestly suggest that they'll be signing Reus and Hummels in the January window make me laugh.

Klopp or no Klopp neither of those players or Gundogan, Aubameyang, Kagawa etc will be going to Liverpool.

They may be able to get the next level down like Sahin or Schmelzer but not the top players.

Think it's a bit like Darren bent for us under ginger bollocks, a lot of fans can't grasp that he's not going to be 1 man closing down a back four by himself, unless they are pressing as a team then he's wasting his time, pressing is something that I think English football in general is very bad at, most teams in the prem can't do it, we are shocking at it, national team can't do it

4 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Hopefully we negotiated a tidy little sell on clause.......

I'm still hoping against all odds (and logic) that Liverpool fancy doing another buy-Keane-from-Spurs/sell-Keane-to-Spurs-but-for-much-less-six-months-later scenario.

Just now, Shropshire Lad said:

I'm still hoping against all odds (and logic) that Liverpool fancy doing another buy-Keane-from-Spurs/sell-Keane-to-Spurs-but-for-much-less-six-months-later scenario.

That would be absolutely glorious. Not going to happen though. Liverpool to Spurs is much of a muchness. Liverpool to Villa is something to cry yourself to sleep over.

Â