Rino8

This is one of the many reasons I can’t stand Klopp. To belittle your own fans is a proper spunk trumpet thing to do.

Without the fans he wouldn’t be in a job where he is paid millions to do what he loves. It’s a simplistic view but no fans means no big TV deal, which means PL footballer is worthless. There are a few dickheads about in football that can’t connect the dots.

The guy is an arsehole of the highest order.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I'll have a go at defending him...

Fans is one thing, fist bumping and posing for photos is one thing but this whole shirt signing stuff is on the verge of going too far and personally I wouldn't trust any of them, how many of them go on the fans wall in a frame compared to how many of them get sold at a decent profit?

What Leeds did took the piss, what klopps done here takes the piss but at the same time fans too need to find a middle ground, maybe I'm being harsh here but grown men hanging round hotels and airports for autographs? I don't get it, if it's with your 8 year old lad then fair enough

shake his hand tell him he's a legend get your selfie and let him go on with his day while you spam insta

Did you not hear the voices in the clip?

If that's a middle aged man saying "sorry Klopp" then their ball's have not dropped yet.

Also, what's wrong with some youngsters waiting behind at the end trying to grab an autograph or two or their shirt signed? It happens at every club.

And so what if the signed Merchandise lands up on eBay or wherever? Big deal. It is still no way to treat and talk to fans - whether that's getting a shirt signed or posing for a selfie.

Word removed.

I don’t think it’s that bad, personally? He’s obviously rushing off and gets stopped by a fan wanting an autograph. He’s not polite, but he obliges.

If he just **** off to the coach, it’s a non-issue but because he swears about a fan holding a shirt loosely whilst he’s in a rush, he’s a word removed?

Very OTT. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I don’t think it’s that bad, personally? He’s obviously rushing off and gets stopped by a fan wanting an autograph. He’s not polite, but he obliges.

If he just **** off to the coach, it’s a non-issue but because he swears about a fan holding a shirt loosely whilst he’s in a rush, he’s a word removed?

Very OTT. 

It isn't though. 

If he hasn't got time then just get onto the coach. Simple.

But choosing to give autographs instead, fine, don't moan about it and then act like a dick while doing it. 

Each to their own I guess.

On 03/08/2023 at 09:25, Zatman said:

Chelsea were quoted 90 million so whoever it is are lowballing Brighton

90 million for a player who only broke through properly last season is a joke.

Back to the dippers, I heard a few of their fans on talkshite the other day and they're not happy at all with preseason. They reckon the defence is a real worry and they feel FSG haven't backed Klopp at all in replacing key players.

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

It isn't though. 

If he hasn't got time then just get onto the coach. Simple.

But choosing to give autographs instead, fine, don't moan about it and then act like a dick while doing it. 

Each to their own I guess.

But if he ignores them then he gets the same treatment as the Leeds players

28 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

But if he ignores them then he gets the same treatment as the Leeds players

Not sure about the Leeds thing. 

But surely these 'professionals' should know better?

Okay the kid hasn't held the shirt properly, big deal, Klopp should know better than anyone in the position he is in and should have made a joke of it rather being a dick about it?

Also, why should he ignore them. They are fans. They pay to support that team, they pay out on merchandise and tickets and what not. 1 minute of Klopps life to sign an autograph for the people that pay good money to follow that team. Come on...

I actually rated Klopp before he turned up at Anfield, but over the years the guy has turned into a massive dick. Not sure if that's due to him managing Liverpool all these years that's made him that way but equally I don't think his behaviour is acceptable.

Klopp bet the house on Bellingham joining after agreeing terms with him and his dad, only for FSG to bolt at the asking price. Now they're scrambling around to get players in. VVD, Salah all past their sell buy date, Jesus Joe Gomez is still there. With Milner, Henderson gone that's some real steady od heads and professionals fone from the dressing room. They'll rebuild but it needs to be patient. They fans though aren't patient at all.

Â