Rino8

36 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I wonder if Klopp has one eye on the impending vacancy at Real Madrid?

I don't think he's the type of manager that Real Madrid would want and I don't think he would be successful there.

2 hours ago, villa89 said:

I wonder will Klopp just walk in the summer to salvage what's left of his reputation?

He has proven to be one dimensional like at Dortmund. Built a very top team but can't do a rebuild and only playing one style

Not sure what's his next stop if honest

18 hours ago, theboyangel said:

An uninspiring nil nil draw would be most suitable (followed by both teams coming down with long lasting dysentery!) 

Still waiting on the dysentery........

• Haha 2

They will still be in Europe next season 10000000% as Ive said all along and I reckon they could very much still make top 4.

That said, they are no longer the force of their title winning campaign and so will need to spend big in the summer to compete with Man City next year.

(I'm sure they will though, it's just what these clubs do.)

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

He has proven to be one dimensional like at Dortmund. Built a very top team but can't do a rebuild and only playing one style

I don't see how this makes sense 😐 

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Refuses to change system even if he doesn't have the personnel, sounds familiar.  I think the wheels are coming off like they did at Dortmund.  Don't think he was sacked there, if I remember correctly, he walked at the end of the season, can see him doing that again.

As for what he'll do next, don't think he'll have any shortage of job offers, he'd likely decline any English jobs, but after a break he'll go to Spain or Italy.  I could see him at either of the Milan clubs.

13 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I don't see how this makes sense 😐 

He builds very good teams but cant recycle the team as is too loyal to players so struggles rebuilding the team

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Genie said:

He hasn’t been the same since Pickford wrecked his knee.

Not sure that's true. He struggled after lockdown and was embarrassing in the 7-2 before he got injured

He just wasnt as good as media made out

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

They will still be in Europe next season 10000000% as Ive said all along and I reckon they could very much still make top 4.

Because of the new European co-efficient spot that can mean they qualify every year regardless of position, or because they will finish in the top 6?

4 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Because of the new European co-efficient spot that can mean they qualify every year regardless of position, or because they will finish in the top 6?

That idea has been abandoned 

42 minutes ago, ender4 said:

They will finish top 7. I'd bet everything I own on it.

35 minutes ago, duke313 said:

They were never going to be able to afford him, not with FSG looking to sell. Madrid bound I’d imagine, unless City suddenly fancy a midfielder.

City will just try and sign one of ours like they usually do, the pricks. 

31 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Not sure why its even breaking news, they never had a chance or even the funds

Have you seen any Liverpool fan on Twitter? They’ve thought it was in the bag since the WC.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Wonder what plan B is? Joao Paulinha from Fulham and someone else from abroad? Mason Mount?!

Matheus Nunes has been constantly linked but hasn't really been great at Wolves

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Not sure why its even breaking news, they never had a chance or even the funds

They are just trying to save face as their deluded fans all thought the deal was already agreed. He would have been mental to go there when he could go to real or city. Might be hard to turn down the 15 year deal Chelsea will offer though. 

Edited by villa89

Â