Rino8

Its a bit like Spurs last season when they spent all that Bale money.... 

and all we have is 10 mil to play with  :(

Exactly, like Spurs. None of the players they are buying are better than what they have.

They will have one heck of a squad next season which they will need if they can challenge on several fronts. Personally I think Suarez is irriplaceable. It's like Argentina losing Messi. Not saying he;s as good but he was as important to Liverpool. 

From what I've seen of them Markovic is a great signing and the same with Can. Origi however looks very raw and I don't think he will turn into a top class footballer,granted only 19 but he just dosnt have the look of someone who will be top notch. Reminds me of Welbeck, gangly and unable to control his body but shows glimpses of brilliance and works very hard for the team with his movement and general running off the ball.

I think they will sign Will Highes, my football manager sense is tingling.

Liverpool should use a lot of that money on Reus who could easily play the same role Suarez did.

hardly in the same class is he!

If the class is world, then yes he is.

But he wouldn't get the same goals.

• Like 4

Liverpool should use a lot of that money on Reus who could easily play the same role Suarez did.

Ok but its goals that win matches..

Liverpool don't necessarily need a player exactly like Suarez to come in and score the amount of goals Suarez did. They can always bring someone in who will get 20+ goals but will also help create goals for his teammates.

Ok but its goals that win matches..

More accurately, it's making sure you score more goals than the opposition that wins you matches.

I.e. 1-0 is (more or less) just as good as winning 10-0.

Â