Speculation: Steven Fletcher (Wolves)

KjParton

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Fletcher is decent but would rather have Carroll for the same money.

Fletcher has been better in Premier League out of the 2. its just Carroll gets mediahype as being better player as he plays for liverpool.

thinking about it i think Bent and Fletcher are too similar to play together

Fletcher has been better in Premier League out of the 2. its just Carroll gets mediahype as being better player as he plays for liverpool.

To be fair, Carroll got some media hype when he was at Newcastle aswell

as their best striker with 2 years to run on his contract, his "worth" is whatever Wolves want for him.
Tsk.

His "worth" is the price the can raise for him, not the price they ask. #MarketrulesOK.

The £10m would normally be a first stab in a negotiation and it may well go down (unless MON is involved in the deal, in which case, on past experience, it may go above Wolves's first asking price! :confused:)

If by 'hype' you mean getting absolutely panned then I agree. I think if a team plays to Carroll's strengths then he is a potentially huge asset.

I personally thing the link to Fletcher is just the height of lazy journalism.

Fletcher and Lambert are Scottish

+

Villa looking at a new striker

+

Wolves is geographically close so no need to move

= Villa after Wolves striker Fletcher

Personally think there's nothing in it. Not that i'd be against it for around £8m, not the £15m that Wolves want.

as their best striker with 2 years to run on his contract, his "worth" is whatever Wolves want for him.
Tsk.

His "worth" is the price the can raise for him, not the price they ask. #MarketrulesOK.

The £10m would normally be a first stab in a negotiation and it may well go down (unless MON is involved in the deal, in which case, on past experience, it may go above Wolves's first asking price! :confused:)

In a situation with a £10m bid already rejected and multiple clubs reportedly in the running? I can't see how the price would go down, not unless the player agitated for the move, there was only one club interested or he was nearer the end of his contract.

If by 'hype' you mean getting absolutely panned then I agree. I think if a team plays to Carroll's strengths then he is a potentially huge asset.

by hype i mena he had a couple of good games vs Chelsea and people were praising him like he was Messi

My understanding is MON has tabled a £12m bid and wolves want £15m which is a ludicrous price for SF

Arshavin and Defoe both on QPR radar

Your understanding??

Why do people make out as if they have some inside bloody source??

Im presuming, by "my understanding you mean I read on goal.com ?

On the remote chance players look at fan forums before signing for clubs. Can I just say it's much nicer up North Steven

Sunderland is a beautiful city, full of loose women and free ale

Have fun

To be fair, he may prefer it up north since it's closer to home for him. Then again, he wouldn't have to move house if he came to us from Wolves.

Meh, I think he's a decent player. Ten million is a little steep but Wolves obviously price him higher than what he's worth because they don't want him to go, common sense really.

Â