Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Vlaar is very good and he is proving that again on the greatest stage there is.

Isn't really much to argue about there because it is fact...opinions on the other hand :rolleyes:

Since the whole "Vlaar is mediocre" thing that went on last week continues to bug me, have some stats:

http://everyteamneedsaron.com/2014/07/02/the-best-centre-backs-of-the-world-cup-group-stages/

Yep as I said and hence not an opinion but fact!

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang

Got a feeling Keoman will try take him to Southhampton to replace lovern

This is what i expect to happen problem is we cannot afford decent replacement. My mates a liverpool fan and he said liverpool are goinv for lovren this means saints will go for roncrete i think id rather he left for manure i could accept that

This is what i expect to happen problem is we cannot afford decent replacement. My mates a liverpool fan and he said liverpool are goinv for lovren this means saints will go for roncrete i think id rather he left for manure i could accept that

Are Southamption all that attractive to join now that they've sold/are selling all their brightest players? Not sure.

Are Southamption all that attractive to join now that they've sold/are selling all their brightest players? Not sure.

Most definitely for me :)

In terms of history there no where near the villa i just think the dutch connection plus the fact hed have a contract showing security and worth. I honestly feel for his performances ie keeping us up single handed oh and guzan he could easily get 40k a week at saints. Lerner wont sanction a new contract that will be a negative in vlaars eyes everybody in life wants to know they will get an income and vlaar may be sawyed installed as saints skipper and advised about poitive plans going firward. Imo vlaar has been exceptional alongside 3 numpties. The negatives surrounding our club and its future surely he just wants to turn up and play football and look forward

I agree rodders were a laughing stock imo

Well I'd rather support Southampton, so yes :P

As our captain it would be nice if he showed some loyalty through hard times, I won't begrudge him if he does want to move on though.

You could say he's done that already. Two seasons of this shite is enough for any decent player to put up with.

• Like 2

As our captain it would be nice if he showed some loyalty through hard times, I won't begrudge him if he does want to move on though.

You could say he's done that already. Two seasons of this shite is enough for any decent player to put up with.

Hence why I said I wouldn't begrudge him if he left. That said though we've hardly treated him badly, bet he didn't expect such an tough time here mind.

All it means is that they'll be looking for a replacement. While Vlaar could be that replacement it's hardly a certainty. One thing to remember is that Lovren is still fairly young (he turns 25 tomorrow) whereas as Vlaar will be 30 by the middle of next season.

I agree rodders were a laughing stock imo

I do not think we are.

I suspect that supporters of other teams do not even give us a second thought.

• Like 1

Â