Stephen Ireland

omariqy

He isn't a lambert type of player. Lambert likes players who are constantly running and showing effort. Ireland is one of those guys who is lazy for the majority of the match but creates a few great chances. 

I'm not sure I've seen him create one great chance. I'm not joking either. Macallister said it best when he said Ireland was like an empty crisp bag floating round the pitch. 

He isn't a lambert type of player. Lambert likes players who are constantly running and showing effort. Ireland is one of those guys who is lazy for the majority of the match but creates a few great chances. 

I'm not sure I've seen him create one great chance. I'm not joking either. Macallister said it best when he said Ireland was like an empty crisp bag floating round the pitch. 

He has got a few assists for some of the goals in the cup games this season. Benteke vs Swindon 1st goal springs to mind.

Reckon Lerner will have to write a pretty big cheque to get rid of him this summer. No one will pay him anything close to what he's on at the moment.

Whoever agreed to him being valued at £8m plus wages of 65k per week needs to be taken into the bullring and flogged repeatedly.  We can't even blame MON for this one.  If he knew this was in the pipeline, perhaps that's what made him walk out.

It's weird how people love to hate him, i don't think he has been that bad at all, we are now only starting to see the benefit of what Zog can do because he has had a chance rather than every time he is a bit iffy he gets dropped.

Ireland if given a run would probably be ok, not saying he is the player we want or need but the hatred and bile he gets harsh. I really thought he had turned a corner last season.

I don't want him to play because i am the Ireland fan club, i want him to play because if he doesn't even make the bench his value plummets and we still have to pay his wages. If Lambert doesn't want him then he should have loaned him at the very least.

It's weird how people love to hate him, i don't think he has been that bad at all, we are now only starting to see the benefit of what Zog can do because he has had a chance rather than every time he is a bit iffy he gets dropped.

Ireland if given a run would probably be ok, not saying he is the player we want or need but the hatred and bile he gets harsh. I really thought he had turned a corner last season.

I don't want him to play because i am the Ireland fan club, i want him to play because if he doesn't even make the bench his value plummets and we still have to pay his wages. If Lambert doesn't want him then he should have loaned him at the very least.

We had no offers for any of our players in the window.  We tried to loan out Ireland to Newcastle last year and it all went tits up.  I think he has had plenty of chances, but the bottom line is he is not good enough and we will find it very difficult to move him on. 

We had no offers for any of our players in the window.  We tried to loan out Ireland to Newcastle last year and it all went tits up.  I think he has had plenty of chances, but the bottom line is he is not good enough and we will find it very difficult to move him on. 

Ok but in terms of what we have the only consistent midfield player has been Westwood, there is a good chance Delph will settle down as he's showed some half decent form of late, but Bannan, KEA, Herd, Holman, Albrighton have all been far worse or at least equal to Ireland. In fact Westwood and Delph haven't set the world alight (ok so as Trent says Westwood has stepped up a division so deserves kudos).

If Zog can turn it around then I think Ireland can.

I want him to do well for us, but I also want us to sell him in the summer. His time here is up and he needs to find another club, too much bad history and all.

And this is not a Lambert-thing, Ireland has probably played better than Lambert has managed this season, but Lambert is the manager and picks the team.

I am just not into freezing players out, just look at what nearly happened to N'Zogbia. In the beginning of the season everyone were raving about our brilliant youngsters and that CNZ should be sold, just look at the situation now. Just one month ago most people on here included him in their "out" lists and wanted rid of him.

He's training with the kids now

Another lovely example of our manager showing his excellent man-management skills. Oh well, let him leave on a free in the summer and that's another experience player gone off the wage bill, phew!

I want him to do well for us, but I also want us to sell him in the summer. His time here is up and he needs to find another club, too much bad history and all.

And this is not a Lambert-thing, Ireland has probably played better than Lambert has managed this season, but Lambert is the manager and picks the team.

I am just not into freezing players out, just look at what nearly happened to N'Zogbia. In the beginning of the season everyone were raving about our brilliant youngsters and that CNZ should be sold, just look at the situation now. Just one month ago most people on here included him in their "out" lists and wanted rid of him.

totally agree.

Dont think he has been terrible for us this season and in fact was one of our best players early on.  However, he has gone downhill of late and lets be honest we can do with his wages of the books.  We can get a player on half his wages who would contribute just as much

Â