General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

General krulak here:

1. I do have a Blackberry (as does Randy) but have you ever tried to sign into a UK website from a Yank Blackberry...no way.

2. I have no big smile on my face or any thought of "I told you so"...truthfully. I have said it time and time again, I have nothing to do with transfers. I am a fan just like you all. What I have said, time and time again, is that Randy and the Board trust MON. He is a superb Manager and has the understanding of the game to know who he wants and why. We ALL just need to get behind him and the team...and cheer them on to victory.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool have a sign say "This is Anfield" at player tunnel before the entering the pitch how about using Semper Fidelis for Villa version :)

I like that a lot.

This was mentioned a while ago, though I think the general missed my post? Nothing cheesy like 'welcome to villa park', but for me the answer has been here all this time!

'Semper Fidelis' is beautiful and meaningful and if Randy feels the generals flavour I champion this slogan.

What do you think Gen?

PS. How many 'stars' were you up to before retirement???

Hi General, just had a problem with getting tickets for the game against Liverpool!A mate of mine rung up the ticket office and tried to get 3 tickets. He had a season ticket last season, gave it up this year and could only buy 2 tickets. Yet i, who went to five games, could buy 4 tickets as of tomorow. Just seems rather bizarre, surely he should be more priority than me and be able to get 4 tickets aswell?? so, we had to buy 2 tickets and then buy a further one at a later date as i cant afford to pay for all 3 tickets. Now we will be seperated from sitting together! It seems like the ticket office werent very helpful to us at all either!!

So we have 2 tickets, and will get a third, just not in the best circumstances really!

General,

I seem to remember towards the end of last season it being mentioned that work would take place on the Holte End steps to clean/repair them as they look a mess, like they're melting.

Has it happened or is it planned for anytime soon?

Hi General,

I just watched a feature on CNN about Arsenal and their efforts to develop fans in Asia. Is developing an international fan base a priority for Aston Villa and are we doing anything currently to fulfill such an objective?

just sat here at work jus pondering what to write.

i've not said a fat lot on here before, and i've not quite read from page 1 (think i started around the 300 mark), but i would like to mention that its weird that such a small thing (putting a board member on the net to try and communicate with us Villa fans) is very clever i feel.

not only are they getting useful feedback, they're getting idea's n alsorts thrown back, and a few comments (regarding transfers) which is only coming from our heart as other people have mentioned, we just want the best for "our" club!

i cant think of any idea's right now to put forward, but am liking what i have read from our people on here, so well done to u lot too.

again Genl / M'ON & Randy - I wish to say a huge thanks for the last couple of yrs and now again an impressive pre-season.

long may it continue (I hope).

love me, the short fat stubby villa bloke in the holte, normally slightly intoxicated and stinking of fags.

"C'mon you Villa Boys".

General ,

Having been to the opening night its yet another demonstration of how much this club has moved on in two years the facility they have spent 2 million on and done the work since close season is nothing short of sensational .

Its like being on a luxury cruise liner from the moment t you walk in seeing the stained glass windows with little villa lions onto the sheer size of an open plan facility split into three resteraunts . The authentic mosaic floor from the 1930's a bit Titanic era to the wooden floors and the open Hells Kitchen feature with rows and rows of plasma screens set on the pillars . The attention to detail is fantastic each screen displaying a different programme and there were 75 of them !

I have been to the Wembley facilty and trust me this is up there with it yes maybe there are few little things to sort on the McGregor side but that's nit picking this facility has a great feeling to it an atmosphere that you don't normally get in the corporate areas .

Didn't meet anybody who wasn't impressed and it was als captured the feel of the old Trinity Road stand aswell , truly truly fantastic and a credit to Mr Lerner and his team !

Could you pass my sincere congratulations on and looking forward to bringing my Man City mate and a few guests to see it on Sunday and love the way you walk out of the resteraunt straight into the seats aswell . It really has been a job well done .

General Krulak here...still on my business trip:

1. Are we enjoying Villa? ABSOLUTELY!!!! We love it and are on a continual "high."

2. Semper Fidelis: A good idea. AND, MM...I think the flag would be great!!

3. Ticket issue: Please call Nicky Keye and explain the issue to her...see what she can do.

4. Fan base: Simply put, we are absolutely intent on building a world wide fan base. Obviously the key to doing so is to put a consistent, winning, Team on the Pitch. We are in the process of driving towards that goal right now. The better we are, the more recognition we will get and the more important the "brand" becomes.

5. I am glad you like the new Trinity...I know it may be hard to believe but Randy designed the entire thing...he is amazing.