General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Krulak here:

1. I have sent on the message re. TV screens...and I think action will be taken.

2. I agree about the comments re. Randy. I am sure that many Fans are appreciative of the money he has put into the Cub and the other areas that he has placed resources against. At the same time, I believe that most Fans recognize that they have a very special owner...one who "gets it." Randy loves the game and, more importantly, he loves the Villa. This is NOT just a case of a Yank with money coming over and getting involved in British Football. This is the case of a man who went to school in the UK, who has workied in the UK, who researched Clubs and chose Villa. Football means a great deal to Randy and to Randy, football is spelled "Villa." Obviously, this same feeling is shared by the Board and by every single member of the Villa Family. It continues to amuse me when folks talk about the good "PR"...thiis feeling and this devotion has nothing to do with PR. It is real and it is palpable.

If today's reports that Shaun Maloney is on his way back to Celtic are true, could you wish Shaun all the best for the future from the fans? Cheers.

I second that. First post on this topic but could I just thank you on the way that the club is being run.

Hi General, would just like to say you guys doing a fine job running running this club so keep up the good work!

my question is: are you, randy and colleagues in any way interested in spirituality? you mentioned in you intro that you and Randy have no egos, which tickled my curiosity. i guess if the answer is no you will no idea what i am talking about lol

Hi again general.

I emailed the ticket office three days ago but still no response. I really dont feel like calling because that will hardly be free from sweden. Is there a email adress directly to Nicky Keye, because i emailed to the adress on the OS for ticket sales.

Regards, Sani

Hi General,

Apologies if this has been asked before.. I was looking through the history of football at the Olympics and came accross the 6 stadia to be used at London 2012. Wembley, Hampden, Cardiff, St. James', Old Trafford and.. Villa Park were listed. I know it's only wikipedia so it's not entirely reliable and I'd not read it/heard it anywhere that VP would be hosting matches for this. So are we, or is this wrong?

True Randy is the best owner of a club I have seen. Even the fact that he looked at doing up Bodymoore Heath and VP so Villa have that resorce for a long time when also putting money into smart transfers (MON's trademark) when other owners were just spending big on over priced players that will most likley be gone in a season or two. Also the fact that Randy got a Villa tatoo on his anckel and come on match day in a suit as he done not need to con anyone, when Ashley shows up to every match in his Toon shirt and makes a point of people seeing him supporting Newcastle.

Hi General,

Apologies if this has been asked before.. I was looking through the history of football at the Olympics and came accross the 6 stadia to be used at London 2012. Wembley, Hampden, Cardiff, St. James', Old Trafford and.. Villa Park were listed. I know it's only wikipedia so it's not entirely reliable and I'd not read it/heard it anywhere that VP would be hosting matches for this. So are we, or is this wrong?

Hopeyou don`t mind me answering for you G K, but yes Villa Park will be used as

1 of the football stadia at the 2012 olympics,( hopefully we will get some lottery

money towards the cost of the new north stand)

Hello General,

Bit of a selfish ask here, but anyway... worth a try!

Basically, I attended five away games last year with my brother. However, one of them was a last minute thing when we decided to hot-foot it up to Blackburn on the Monday night, where tickets were available on the door. This means we only have four away matches recorded on our card, which is going to make it a bugger to get to many away matches this season. Is there any way we can get that match added to our cards, so we can get the priority booking that people with five attended matches get? I can probably find the stubs if needs be...

Thanks for your time! :)

General krulak here:

1. sellyoakvilla: Yes, I do try to get to some away games.

2. Petto: I am not sure what you are referring to when you use the term, Spirituality. If you are using it in the sense of religion, yes, I am a Christian and have been since 1976.

3. Sani: PM me and I will give you her e-mail address since you can't phone her.

4. We absolutely want to be one of the parks utilized by the Olympics and we will do all that we can to make that happen.

5. OutbyEaster: I will be at both the U-16's and the U-18's...going to support the young lads. My match report would not pass muster.

6. blunther: Please call Nicky Keye...let her know the issue and see if she can help.

Hi General, first and foremost keep up the very good work you do liasing with the fans, now down to business, I've been looking on the official site about how I can register my 3 month old son as a little Villain but i cant find any info etc, could you please be of any help to me on this matter....Thanking you in advance....UTV