Speculation: Ron Vlaar (Feyenoord)

Feyenoord

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Koeman has just named De Vrij as the new permanent Captain. It sounds like he is definitely coming, but Koeman wants the money quickly for his own signings.

No, De Vrij will be captain if Vlaar leaves.

Although Koeman has just named De Vrij as the new permanent Captain. It sounds like he is definitely coming, but Koeman wants the money quickly for his own signings.

No, De Vrij will be captain if Vlaar leaves.

Thats what he just said, De Vrij will be the new captain.

We should tie him up immediately, what is the hold-up? The more time we sacrifice, the bigger the chance of someone else coming in for him.

are you the guy from the Simpsons that always panics and jumps out the window? :)

I think its a done deal personally. No way would he be shown around in such a public manner otherwise. Its probably just formalities holding up the deal. I'm about 5% concerned. If we did lose out on him I wouldn't be too disheartened because we don't really know how good he will be in this league. The MON days are over now. We have the whole wide world to search for players so there are plenty other fish in the sea.

The only quotes Ive seen on Dunne were something about being experienced and having had a decent career. Not really much of an endorsement. I remember the headline said something about Lambert praising Dunne but he did nothing of the sort. As is often the case with the media, the headline is unrelated sensationalist bollocks.

Well, Richard has said welcome to him. Thats enough for me...

Well, Villa still haven't contacted Feyenoord even though Villa's management had promised Vlaar and his agent that they would get in contact with the club this week.

The latest update I have is from 16:15 today. It would surprise me very much if they did make contact in the last few hours.

I don't expect this transfer to collapse but Villa's management are making it as hard as they can.

Well, Richard has said welcome to him. Thats enough for me...

Well, Villa still haven't contacted Feyenoord even though Villa's management had promised Vlaar and his agent that they would get in contact with the club this week.

The latest update I have is from 16:15 today. It would surprise me very much if they did make contact in the last few hours.

I don't expect this transfer to collapse but Villa's management are making it as hard as they can.

Source?