Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

After a shocking performance from everybody and also losing to a team who have been absolutely diabolical, the last thing I want to see is a player running over to one of the opposition to ask for a shirt. Really winds me up stuff like that does, whether he was on the pitch for 10 minutes or not it doesn't exactly show that you care about what just happened.

Matty did that?

Yep, ran straight to Berbatov and the camera zoomed in on it. As Ponky said, it looked even worse as Berbatov told him no and pointed to Tonev. Tonev having his shirt seems a little different as it was obviouslt set beforehand, he is one of his country's most famous stars/players and they had a conversation after the game which maybe boosts Tonev's confidence a bit.

Matty on the other hand just looked like a fan who was waiting for the whistle to blow so he could go ask him for it.

Was there any speculation over the summer about a move for Lowton?

I can't help but think maybe someone came in for him, Lambert said no and they fell out about it. It's just so strange that he was more or less an ever present last season and this season he's outcast.

Pure speculation of course. I'm guessing.

I think it was just down to poor form and Bacuna did a good job at RB at first. Now I think its the time to bring him back in. 

After a shocking performance from everybody and also losing to a team who have been absolutely diabolical, the last thing I want to see is a player running over to one of the opposition to ask for a shirt. Really winds me up stuff like that does, whether he was on the pitch for 10 minutes or not it doesn't exactly show that you care about what just happened.

Matty did that?

Yep, ran straight to Berbatov and the camera zoomed in on it. As Ponky said, it looked even worse as Berbatov told him no and pointed to Tonev. Tonev having his shirt seems a little different as it was obviouslt set beforehand, he is one of his country's most famous stars/players and they had a conversation after the game which maybe boosts Tonev's confidence a bit.

Matty on the other hand just looked like a fan who was waiting for the whistle to blow so he could go ask him for it.

I don't see the issue with this at all.

Definitely needs to come in for Sunday, Bacuna is playing no better at the moment than Lowton was earlier in the season.

Thats right and the fact he has been no better defensively with Lowton being streets ahead going forward, its a no brainer.

Definitely needs to come in for Sunday, Bacuna is playing no better at the moment than Lowton was earlier in the season.

Thats right and the fact he has been no better defensively with Lowton being streets ahead going forward, its a no brainer.

Nar totally disagree with this, his strength and pace have certainly helped in the games he was on form, he had redmond in his pocket for example at Norwich. He has just hit a bad patch of form now and needs to be dropped, thankfully as Lambert has been building a squad we can slip lowton in and he can take his chance.

So, what did you guys think of him today?

On the surface he didn't look so bad, since he made no clear defensive errors. But I think he could've been more useful at the back. It seemed like he played against himself.

Edited by AVTuco

Â