Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

Laughable that Herd waltzes in after zero premier league minutes since January in ahead of Lowton.

There is certainly an agenda against him I think. It's not simply a case of just poor form as he hasn't started a league game for three months now. Westwood was playing equally as poor and he was back in the team quickly.

Methinks there's something in that rumour from a few pages ago. I await Hairyhands appearance tomorrow.

I'd bring him back as right back against United and push Bacuna up to right midfield. Bacuna struggles one v one at RB away from home.

Perhaps Lowton was emotionally tired having only yesterday become a dad for 3rd time ? Not saying there isn't anything in the rumours, but perhaps it could be more about his form than anything. We do have players who can fill in at RB.

Unfortunately, we have no cover for the other players out of form e.g. Weimann and Benteke.

Perhaps Lowton was emotionally tired having only yesterday become a dad for 3rd time ? Not saying there isn't anything in the rumours, but perhaps it could be more about his form than anything. We do have players who can fill in at RB.

Unfortunately, we have no cover for the other players out of form e.g. Weimann and Benteke.

I'm emotionally tired after that poor performance being rounded off with one of our players jumping straight up Berbatov's arse, if I was paid £20k+ a week though I'd be more than happy to watch it over and over.

Laughable that Herd waltzes in after zero premier league minutes since January in ahead of Lowton.

But Herd 'waltzed' in at CB though. I doubt anybody would've wanted to see Lowton in that position again after Southampton. I do agree there is something up between Lowton and Lambert though for what it's worth. 

Radio thought Herd was playing LB before the game.

I thought maybe we could've put Lowton in at RB and move Bacuna to LB.

True, we did look more balanced when we reverted to that towards the end. He's had enough time on the naughty step now, we need him in the team.

If he doesn't start against ManUre then it's reeks of being personal. Bacuna has been dire at right back and if Lowton was dropped for his performances at the start of the season then Lambert must be consistent and recall Lowton.

If he doesn't start against ManUre then it's reeks of being personal. Bacuna has been dire at right back and if Lowton was dropped for his performances at the start of the season then Lambert must be consistent and recall Lowton.

We all know it isn't about form though, or Weimann and Westwood would've been dropped a long time ago.

First thing he did today was play a lovely ball up to Gabby. We not only miss his ability at the back (which can, be shaky at times granted) we miss his width/footballing brain going forwards

Massively confused by Lambert's continual refusal to play him

• Like 2

With Weimann's poor form and Bacuna struggling positionally at RB pushing Bacuna up into Andi's place and having Lowton come in at RB is the sensible thing to do.

Lowton is more stable defensively than Bacuna but Bacuna definately offers us alot more than Weimann is.

Stick Bacuna on set piece duties aswell as Westwoods are a joke.

• Like 1

After a shocking performance from everybody and also losing to a team who have been absolutely diabolical, the last thing I want to see is a player running over to one of the opposition to ask for a shirt. Really winds me up stuff like that does, whether he was on the pitch for 10 minutes or not it doesn't exactly show that you care about what just happened.

Matty did that?

If Bacuna ever starts ahead of Lowton at right back again we can safely assume Lambert's holding a grudge about something

You never know with Lambert. Last season Bennett continued to start matches despite being awful in nearly all of them. Lichaj came in for a few matches and did well but then was dropped for the out of form Bennett. Lambert seems to be a bit stubborn at times. 

Was there any speculation over the summer about a move for Lowton?

I can't help but think maybe someone came in for him, Lambert said no and they fell out about it. It's just so strange that he was more or less an ever present last season and this season he's outcast.

Pure speculation of course. I'm guessing.

There is certainly an agenda against him I think. It's not simply a case of just poor form as he hasn't started a league game for three months now. Westwood was playing equally as poor and he was back in the team quickly.

Methinks there's something in that rumour from a few pages ago. I await Hairyhands appearance tomorrow.

I'd bring him back as right back against United and push Bacuna up to right midfield. Bacuna struggles one v one at RB away from home.

Lowton is not a centre back. That much was clear. At fault for Rodriguez's goal.

Â