General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

if two croatians come in to palermo and udinese in the next week then i am offically in the ITK crowd!
That's fair.

If not, however, you have to change your signature to "GarethRDR is a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus" for a month.

Predator?

Yep, Jessie Ventura on the chopper.

Does Gareth chew tobacco as well. If he does then :notworthy:

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the Olsson to Villa for Warnock + £2.5m rumour......

That sounds like a great bit of business to me as Warnock is a left back who CAN defend and the £2.5 mil could get us a good center half and right back at Championship levels.

think Warnock's more what we need than Olsson, better defensively, and we're obviously short at left back.

I would really like to see Warnock back (although he was another who was regularly slagged off on this site).

His key quality is solidity. Unfortunately, we will have to lose Olsson to get him. I would have loved to see them playing TOGETHER on the left flank

:shock:

They're in for a real shock then aren't they? :lol:

How black was he?

:crylaugh:

I'm serious. If he's mixed then it could very well be Olsson, but if he was proper black (like Heskey) then it could be M'Bia. I'm just trying to narrow it down. ;):)

That sounds like a great bit of business to me as Warnock is a left back who CAN defend and the £2.5 mil could get us a good center half and right back at Championship levels.

Interesting viewpoint

think Warnock's more what we need than Olsson, better defensively, and we're obviously short at left back.

Worrying if true - surely isn't though

I would really like to see Warnock back (although he was another who was regularly slagged off on this site).

His key quality is solidity. Unfortunately, we will have to lose Olsson to get him. I would have loved to see them playing TOGETHER on the left flank

Poor sod

Interesting viewpoint

Worrying if true - surely isn't though

Poor sod

He was good player when we bought him. Started out pretty well with us too. It's fair to say he's lost his way with us but if he returns to form he'd be a real asset for a championship club.

How black was he?

I'm serious. If he's mixed then it could very well be Olsson, but if he was proper black (like Heskey) then it could be M'Bia. I'm just trying to narrow it down. ;):)

It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

How black was he?

We could create a scale ranging from Gary Charles, through your Delph's, past de la Cruz up to your Heskey's and Salifou's.

i got to be honest i havent seen olsson play that much, only a couple international games...my first thought is that i think we could do better, maybe the circumstances dont allow us too or lambert can see potential in him (which he has a bit off) but it seems we need someone that can perform straight away