General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Everton are now leading the chase for 17 year old M'Baye Niang ? And supposedly after AJ... Then youve got sunerland linked with odemwingie for only 4.5m.

These are the players we should be linked with :@

Not rip offs like Kenwyne Jones,Steven Fletcher and Matt Jarvis.

Apparently Everton are now leading the chase for 17 year old M'Baye Niang ? And supposedly after AJ... Then youve got sunerland linked with odemwingie for only 4.5m.

These are the players we should be linked with :@

Not rip offs like Kenwyne Jones,Steven Fletcher and Matt Jarvis.

And yet none of these players have actually gone anywhere yet. Let's not get our knickers in a twist, eh? :)

Everton wont be spending £13m on anybody. And I reckon if Johnson is leaving it will be permanently. Therefore I doubt Johnson is going to Everton. In any case, Everton have to replace Rodwell and I expect a lot of that Rodwell money will be "absorbed".

They still have major financial problems and dont have the rich owner to compensate that we at least do.

However, Moyes is pretty good at getting value. That's what they'll be after.

I think we're all done

Yep - Lambert has said he won't be loosing any sleep if he doesn't sign any more players - and he hasn't had any offers for Wanock and Hutton.

I will be very surprised if we have anyone in before Sat - after today Lambert will focusing on saturdays game.

We might get one more cheapy in before the window. Like I said ages ago these firesales \ revolutions have a habbit of not happening ..and so its proved.