General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

I wish people would just ignore CI's posts if they don't like them.

I'm more bored of reading childish, sarcastic responses to CI than I am of reading his daft posts. At least he's trying to contribute to the discussion, irrespective of how surreal his opinion may appear to be.

:!:

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish people would just ignore CI's posts if they don't like them.

I'm more bored of reading childish, sarcastic responses to CI than I am of reading his daft posts. At least he's trying to contribute to the discussion, irrespective of how surreal his opinion may appear to be.

:!:

Agreed!

Moose (Ian Abrahams) from TalkSport saying James Milner will be a Sunderland player by Friday. That guy does chat some shit! On the tiny weeny off chance he is available, I'd hope we'd be in for him.

Wow... Him, McClean and Cattermole in midfield...Top Class. << Three best work ethics in the prem.

However if they get Milner and that meant AJ stays at citeh i would be extremely pissed.

i note we're getting linked with a lot of the same players as sunderland. obviously lazy journalism, but makes me worry that we might actually be in for the same kind of players as mon is, which is certainly not a good omen

i note we're getting linked with a lot of the same players as sunderland. obviously lazy journalism, but makes me worry that we might actually be in for the same kind of players as mon is, which is certainly not a good omen

The players Lambert has actually signed would indicate the opposite.

Or like with all 3 of PL's signings so far (with the exception of Concrete Ron due to a photo from VP tourist) maybe no one other than PL, Faulkner and a few others at Villa really know whats going on and we are looking/talking with other targets. At least thats what I'm hoping.

Lambert only buys players from the Netherlands, so if we're linked with someone from somewhere else (yes, even England), chances are we're not in for them. :P

Yeah im going to the dam next week, looking forward to visiting sheffield and having a look around ;)

Moose (Ian Abrahams) from TalkSport saying James Milner will be a Sunderland player by Friday. That guy does chat some shit! On the tiny weeny off chance he is available, I'd hope we'd be in for him.

Wow... Him, McClean and Cattermole in midfield...Top Class. << Three best work ethics in the prem.

However if they get Milner and that meant AJ stays at citeh i would be extremely pissed.

I'll give you Milner and maybe McClean (haven't seen enough of him tbh)...but Cattermole, one of the league's best work ethics? sorry but only if we are talking in terms of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off and making as many dangerous challenges as possible

Having said that, that Moose is the biggest knob jockey on earth and his sources get info right I'd say .0056% of the time and that's a push tbh.

Lambert only buys players from the Netherlands, so if we're linked with someone from somewhere else (yes, even England), chances are we're not in for them. :P

Is Sheffield in the Netherlands then? :winkold:

Is Sheffield in the Netherlands then? :winkold:

The joke

----------

Your head

;)

The WWE wrestler Sheamus

(Real name Stephen Farrelly)

said in an interview in my brothers Match magazine -

"I'd play centre-back for any club who would have me. I'm not very good - ha, ha!"

He's 34,

6ft4,

Just over 19 stone,

From Cabra Dublin Republic of Ireland,

Currently living in ST Augustine, Florida United States of America,

A Liverpool fan (Could be changed)

And confesses he's 'Not very good' (Chances are he could still be better than some)

Could he do a job for us?

Sheamus+3.jpg