General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we sign Danny rose i will be annoyed

If we sign him permanently then I don't mind. If we sign him on loan then, yeah, I'll be annoyed too.

Which 'City' are apparantly going for Sinclair?

Surely not Man City?!

I thought the same but i heard it before it was mentioned on VT ( no, not ITK stuff ) Seems very weird why they should go from eden hazard to scott sinclair -__-

Mancini is at odds with one of the Citeh hierarchy. Been told to move players on which may have affected their RVP hopes. This might help us if we have any hopes of signing Johnson.

If we sign him permanently then I don't mind.

Really? Rose is awful imo.

Could barely get into the starting Spurs XI and no doubt Levy would charge us £6m+

Yeah true. What I meant was if Lambert wants him then at least bring him in properly rather than training him up for Spurs a la Walker. I wouldn't particularly want Rose but I'm dead against a loan.

If we sign him permanently then I don't mind.

Really? Rose is awful imo.

Could barely get into the starting Spurs XI and no doubt Levy would charge us £6m+

Seconded and a budget signing if ever i saw one. We don't want another Warnock on our hands.

I reckon Paul Lambert has got money to spend, but he's tricked people into thinking we have a 'sell to buy' policy.

Collins was on his way out, the Vlaar deal was 99% complete, and then I reckon he chose to wait to sell Collins before Vlaar was brought in.

Now other teams think we have no money, so when we come to buy someone, they wont try to get more and more money out of us.

I think your over-thinking Rob :lol:

I reckon Paul Lambert has got money to spend, but he's tricked people into thinking we have a 'sell to buy' policy.

Collins was on his way out, the Vlaar deal was 99% complete, and then I reckon he chose to wait to sell Collins before Vlaar was brought in.

Now other teams think we have no money, so when we come to buy someone, they wont try to get more and more money out of us.

I think your over-thinking Rob :lol:

Rob, you forgot the :detect:

Surely not Man City?!

That's the word around the campfire. Mirror and Mail are reporting £8m deal.

I think I might prefer Sinclair to Johnson.

You cannot be serious ! :o We need someone to make an instant impact not ballet down the wing for a few seasons. I'd welcome sinclair any day... but get in line and make way for AJ ! :D

Am I the only one who doesn't really rate Adam Johnson???

He's attacking, yes, but not creative. He's very one sided and generally limited IMO. He might well improve our squad a bit, but he'd cost £££ in both transfer and wages and I think we could use our resources better.

Surely not Man City?!

You cannot be serious ! :o We need someone to make an instant impact not ballet down the wing for a few seasons. I'd welcome sinclair any day... but get in line and make way for AJ ! :D

He's attacking, yes, but not creative. He's very one sided and generally limited IMO. He might well improve our squad a bit, but he'd cost £££ in both transfer and wages and I think we could use our resources better.

Mate.......really??

His Villa career has thus far been nothing short of pathetic

6 months not getting his game under houllier, 6 months on loan, 6 months injured and 6 months as our best player?

wouldn't really call that pathetic. that's a solid improvement

Surely not Man City?!

I know City fans are spoilt for choice, but a LOT of them don't rate him, Simply doesn't work hard enough in matches and training apparently. Tons of talent but not applying himself. And if he's not motivated at City...

6 months not getting his game under houllier, 6 months on loan, 6 months injured and 6 months as our best player?

Who?

Who?

Ireland.