General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither.

I don't see the need to overspend on overrated British players when there may be better options on the continent for less money. And from what we have seen so far, I think Lambert may think along the same kind of lines.

I suppose if this is Lamberts biggest mistake buying an overpriced striker then at least in Fletcher he's got a goal scorer which is better than MON's mistakes with strikers a la Heskey.

You know, it would be nice for a change if Lambert looked further afield to more exotic places for transfer targets.

Like Ajax or PSV. :)

For sure and also Twente

Douglas for example?

KK Football tweeted...

"Don't rule out a Villa move for the one who makes arrows. Could be too expensive mind. #avfc"

Really rather confusing. He has also said we haven't made a move for Defoe, yet. However, I would imagine he'll want to stay in London anyway, which points to QPR.

KK Football tweeted...

"Don't rule out a Villa move for the one who makes arrows. Could be too expensive mind. #avfc"

Really rather confusing. He has also said we haven't made a move for Defoe, yet. However, I would imagine he'll want to stay in London anyway, which points to QPR.

Funny you should mention Defoe as a friend of mine said that he checked into the hotel she works at down Birmingham this morning.