Brett Holman

ozvillafan

Not sure about our Brett, he's been exactly how I expected, a bit clumsy and awkward but great attitude and approach. A bit like a poor-man's Dirk Kuyt. Don't think he'll start vs. West Ham.

I'd says his more of an middle-class-man's Dirk Kuyt.

Not sure about our Brett, he's been exactly how I expected, a bit clumsy and awkward but great attitude and approach. A bit like a poor-man's Dirk Kuyt. Don't think he'll start vs. West Ham.

I'd says he's more of an middle-class-man's Dirk Kuyt.

I quoted this to laugh at the joke, but also ended up correcting it because of your sig and because I can't help myself anyway :)

I'd say he's more of an middle-class-man's Dirk Kuyt.

I quoted this to laugh at the joke, but also ended up correcting it because of your sig and because I can't help myself anyway :)

Fixed :winkold:

I'd say he's more of an middle-class-man's Dirk Kuyt.

Fixed :winkold:

:) Oh. Yeah. Thanks. Missed that.

There doesn't seem to be much praise for Holman on here, maybe due to who bought him.

He hasn't done anything yet, I think most people are waiting to see how he copes in the league.

He hasn't really pulled up any trees thus far in his career so I'm not expecting much but if he chips in with some good performances....Happy days!

Playing in a side that won the Eredivisie and scoring and creating a good few goals for the Australian National side doesn't count as "pulling up trees"? Sheesh.

I guess the mighty Villa has been used to so much better in the past 10 years. :winkold:

I guess the mighty Villa has been used to so much better in the past 10 years.

no just the last two years !

I would love to see a clip of his goal against Peterborough. From accounts that I have seen he blasted it to the roof of the net like a rocket.

The difference I see between Holman and N'zogbia so far is that Holman is more direct in his approach, doesn't hog the ball and can score the odd goal or two. Similarities? they were both signed by Eck .

Still not seen his goal, well both the goals, from Peterborough on tuesday. Anybody help with that?

Yep - take a few quid a month out of your account, sign up to AVTV and all your dreams will come true.

It gets slagged off on here, but if you can get used to ignoring woodward I think it's **** brilliant.

Have seen all of pre-season, all the new player interviews and listened to lambert, not to forget tom hanks spreading his love for the villa.

For the cost of a pint every month, it's a no brainer.

Â