Brett Holman

ozvillafan

Holman look like he going to turn into a work horse. Someone that will run up and down the pitch and put a shift in, kind of like Milner. He also gets into the right positions alot, hence the few goals he's scored pre-season. I didn't really expect much from him and didn't really expect him to feature at all, but right now he's looking like a good player for us.

Can see him scoring a few goals this season, looks a bit limited as a player but has something about him, he works hard like Milner, can see him endearing himself to the fans and wouldn't be suprised to see him be a key player this season.

Ran around a lot but that was about it, looked very very average to me.

That was just from the Nottingham game? What about the other friendlies?

His finishing has been good - couple of very nice goals in preseason

And missed a sitter against Forest.

I'm not going to judge him on missing that chance and I'm not going to judge him on notching a couple of goals against poor opposition.

I've not watched the other pre-season games in person but I was there on Saturday and based on what I saw I don't hold out much hope for him being anything other than an average player but it is just one game,

Time will tell I guess but comparisons to Milner or Platt based on what I've seen are simply insulting to two fine former players of ours and without any sort of foundation.

forrest game was the first time i have seen him play and i can tell one thing he is not a winger. he kept coming inside wanting to get involved if anything we should put gabby out wide and play holam where ireland was supposed to be playing

forrest game was the first time i have seen him play and i can tell one thing he is not a winger. he kept coming inside wanting to get involved if anything we should put gabby out wide and play holam where ireland was supposed to be playing

Just like N'Zogbia :)

Albrighton seems to be our solitary out-and-out winger.

Â