Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

Just watching the highlights of the Luton game... he doesn't seem to like running does he

Can you post the link to the highlights? I still haven't seen them.

i caved and subscribed for AVTV

Not sure karim will make it at this level , he was one of the biggest disappointments from last season and I'm not sure he can adapt his game to the premiership, needs to up his performance level a great deal.

Looking pretty good so far, good ball retention, a couple of good tackles and passes a nice assist and not scared to shoot from range. I know it's only a friendly with Crewe but i'd be happy to have him in the first 11 if he can keep this up

Agreed. Class performer for me. Great composure and passing. For me he has to start the first game alongside Westwood and Bacuna. Harsh on Delph, Sylla and the other players, but he adds something that the others don't have. Experience. 

Agreed. Class performer for me. Great composure and passing. For me he has to start the first game alongside Westwood and Bacuna. Harsh on Delph, Sylla and the other players, but he adds something that the others don't have. Experience. 

No way would I play Bacuna in center midfield. He does ok on the wing and hopefully will be effective at right back also.

Karim was brilliant tonight, some of our attacking moves were class and hopefully we can perform like that in the league.

No way would I play Bacuna in center midfield. He does ok on the wing and hopefully will be effective at right back also.

Karim was brilliant tonight, some of our attacking moves were class and hopefully we can perform like that in the league.

Yeah I see what you say, I just think that he is the only CM who offers a little bit more gong forward. KEA, Sylla, Delph and Westwood are all quite safty first. KEA has a pop and can see a pass, but Bacuna has the pace, beating of a man and shot on him. Maybe starting first game is a bit much, but I do like the look of him. 

Any with KEA in the CM, which I really think he should be, we are blessed with a bit more experience and composure allowing the younger lads to bomb on. 

I think KEA suffered a bit last season, first season, injuries, changing team/formation, lack of confidence on overall team, missing winter with the African nations. Lots affecting him. Hopefully with all that out the way and behind him, his could be a big season for him. 

• Like 1

I didn't see tonight's game but Sylla really deserves to start ahead of him at the moment. Not saying he can't be a good player, but putting him ahead of Sylla purely because of "experience" would be a mistake.

I didn't see tonight's game but Sylla really deserves to start ahead of him at the moment. Not saying he can't be a good player, but putting him ahead of Sylla purely because of "experience" would be a mistake.

He really put in an attention getting performance tonight. If you can check it out. Perhaps it was a freak game but it was surprising to see he had it in him. Honestly for the first half I would say he was my MOM and that was against a hattrick from tekkers...

He really put in an attention getting performance tonight. If you can check it out. Perhaps it was a freak game but it was surprising to see he had it in him. Honestly for the first half I would say he was my MOM and that was against a hattrick from tekkers...

Anywhere have highlights of it?

Â