Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

If he needs time, give him time...on the bench. He is not ready for the pace of PL. He looks comfortable with the ball, but is easily overrun. The challenge on Fellaini inside the box for the 2-3 goal is just typical - a bit to late with no real heart in it. 

Think this guy is a lost cause personally. Hasn't got a quick enough eye for the prem, and rarely completes his passes.

I supposes it was worth a gamble for the price we paid for him, but it hasn't worked and he looks to be getting worse.

Delph > Sylla > Bannan > Herd > KEA.

Think this guy is a lost cause personally. Hasn't got a quick enough eye for the prem, and rarely completes his passes.

I supposes it was worth a gamble for the price we paid for him, but it hasn't worked and he looks to be getting worse.

Delph > Sylla > Bannan > Herd > KEA.

And sylla is classed as better based on what exactly?

and yet rated delph ahead of them all?

id even rate herd about delph

tbh, i really want this guy to toughen the fu ck up, break a few legs, square up to a few players etc show some character

Kea is a complete waste of money if he had been any good then the price would have been a lot higher!!!!!  he

brings nothing to the team at all, his tackles are poor and the game appears to pass him by he looks like a

very poor mans carrick!!!!!  as opposed to sissoko who looks to me like the patrick vierra!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he never does anything really. I hardly notice him in the games, like the last one. And if I do notice that he has the ball there is usually a mistake involved. Shame since he is the type of player we could need. 

KEA and Benette share a lift to training.....  Think their Sat Nav needs reprogramming. 

Join the two of them together and you wouldnt make a footballer.

Sounds like they share tips on being shit during their morning commute.

So frustrating as the games just seem to pass him by. It gets to about 75 minutes, and you go 'oh, so he is playing'.

A bit like Michael Carrick who never gets the plaudits he deserves, but the difference is that he is kind of invicible and his team always wins

Â