2012 - 13 Fixtures due tomorrow

AstonMartin82

Home fixture against someone like QPR, Fulham or Norwich please.

Dont want a promoted side, they always seem to have their dander up for the first couple of fixtures, then reality hits.

It would also be good to get a couple of the big guns out of the way early, with all the internationals they have they always seem to start slowly following international tournaments.

Norwich away first game would be interesting!

Wouldn't it just and an easy home win.

We should be capable of beating the dross and would give us a great start.

**** do one mate. Who do you think you are, seriously? You're a fan of a tin-pot, billy-no-mates club that nobody outside of six-fingered norfolk really gives a shit about.

Coming over here and giving it the barry big arms. We took your manager because we're bigger than you. Much, much bigger. Get over it. Have a wash and a lie down.

Prat.

is the draw a full fixture list? game of day and everything?

No, Sky et al will have the right to interfere with it yet, the game weeks will remain the same but the fixtures will obviously get shuffled for TV

is the draw a full fixture list? game of day and everything?

No, Sky et al will have the right to interfere with it yet, the game weeks will remain the same but the fixtures will obviously get shuffled for TV

cheers Bicks. As long as i know who were playing that weekend in sept. Praying for a home game.

Quite the character this Wiz guy is.

Seriously mate, why are you still on this forum. Lambert is gone, everyone bar your ridiculous fans knew it was over as soon as we went for him. What's sad is the obsession you've all got. Naturally, it is shit losing someone you clearly really want to keep, and who has brought your club from the pile of shit you were in league one to Premier League mid-table, but that's what happens in football. There is always a bigger fish unless your Real Madrid/Barcelona.

2 years ago you were in League One, if you genuinely believe Norwich have a better long term outlook than us then I applaud your positivity and sympathise with your delusion. Were I in your shoes I would not in a million years be on a Villa forum, why would you want to be here bathing in the positivity of a fanbase Norwich clearly have zero time for anymore. Were I you, i'd be off the forum and under a rock for the fact that one of the worst ever Villa teams was still a more attractive proposition than the best you have mustered for many a year. Even at our most inept, it was a simple and straightforward appointment for us. Again, were I in your shoes, i'd be trying to forget about it (having had my eyes opened about the stature of my club in the grand scheme of things).

I am so tired of hearing the names Culverhouse/Karsa. If we can get Lambert then REST ASSURED we can get them if we want. The fact you are clinging onto his backroom team as some sort of face saver in this situation is pathetic and small time, much like the attitude of your whole **** club throughout this. We have him now, why on earth would we give two shits about Norwich or the views of your fans now that this is wrapped up, and why on earth would you want to associate with/extend said views to us.

Keep your fat old striker who I am also tired of hearing about (but who is also clawing his way out of your club right now). Keep whoever you want, I am not alone in being entirely uninterested in signing any of your players.

I hate taking this stance, I even feel a bit of a rocket polisher typing it, but sometimes facts and home truths are all thick fans respond to. Anyone we want from Norwich, with the right amount of money, we'll get. If we both bid for Kyle Naughton, he'll be in a Villa kit next season, you have had one season of finishing 12th, outside the Norwich bubble in East Anglia nobody gives a ****. Accept your role in football, embrace the great times you had with Lambert, and whilst nobody expects you to like him at least appreciate what he's done rather than suggesting desperate points or reasons why his rebuild may not work. Back your new manager, if you channeled as much effort and passion into that as you do into moaning about Villa then maybe you might just recover and continue to do fine.

I can't predict the future, but in a couple of years 99/100 neutrals will expect to see Villa in this league. I reckon a quarter at best would say the same of you. This season will put you in your place. See where we both finish, see what we both invest, compare the quality and stature of who we bring in, and review it at the end. Then you will see why Lambert was completely right to grasp the chance as openly and enthusiastically as he did.

While this is harsh reading, take solace from the fact it does happen to everyone. If under any unlikely circumstances Man City wanted Lambert in the future, I think all our fans would agree he'd more than likely take it.Footballs a bit shit like that. I know full well i'll react v.differently to the sad cases on your forums. Didn't see me on Sunderland forums when they were boning over Martin O'Neill, I wasn't irritating them by letting them know about his awful financial mismanagement and non-existent scouting system, because fans learn things for themselves and form their own opinions via what happens at their OWN club, not based on the bitter ramblings of the club the manager doesn't give a dam about anymore.

Now **** off, grow up, and support Chris Hughton, to avoid me ever having to be such a superior rocket polisher again.

Seriously mate, why are you still on this forum. Lambert is gone, everyone bar your ridiculous fans knew it was over as soon as we went for him. What's sad is the obsession you've all got. Naturally, it is shit losing someone you clearly really want to keep, and who has brought your club from the pile of shit you were in league one to Premier League mid-table, but that's what happens in football. There is always a bigger fish unless your Real Madrid/Barcelona.

2 years ago you were in League One, if you genuinely believe Norwich have a better long term outlook than us then I applaud your positivity and sympathise with your delusion. Were I in your shoes I would not in a million years be on a Villa forum, why would you want to be here bathing in the positivity of a fanbase Norwich clearly have zero time for anymore. Were I you, i'd be off the forum and under a rock for the fact that one of the worst ever Villa teams was still a more attractive proposition than the best you have mustered for many a year. Even at our most inept, it was a simple and straightforward appointment for us. Again, were I in your shoes, i'd be trying to forget about it (having had my eyes opened about the stature of my club in the grand scheme of things).

I am so tired of hearing the names Culverhouse/Karsa. If we can get Lambert then REST ASSURED we can get them if we want. The fact you are clinging onto his backroom team as some sort of face saver in this situation is pathetic and small time, much like the attitude of your whole **** club throughout this. We have him now, why on earth would we give two shits about Norwich or the views of your fans now that this is wrapped up, and why on earth would you want to associate with/extend said views to us.

Keep your fat old striker who I am also tired of hearing about (but who is also clawing his way out of your club right now). Keep whoever you want, I am not alone in being entirely uninterested in signing any of your players.

I hate taking this stance, I even feel a bit of a rocket polisher typing it, but sometimes facts and home truths are all thick fans respond to. Anyone we want from Norwich, with the right amount of money, we'll get. If we both bid for Kyle Naughton, he'll be in a Villa kit next season, you have had one season of finishing 12th, outside the Norwich bubble in East Anglia nobody gives a ****. Accept your role in football, embrace the great times you had with Lambert, and whilst nobody expects you to like him at least appreciate what he's done rather than suggesting desperate points or reasons why his rebuild may not work. Back your new manager, if you channeled as much effort and passion into that as you do into moaning about Villa then maybe you might just recover and continue to do fine.

I can't predict the future, but in a couple of years 99/100 neutrals will expect to see Villa in this league. I reckon a quarter at best would say the same of you. This season will put you in your place. See where we both finish, see what we both invest, compare the quality and stature of who we bring in, and review it at the end. Then you will see why Lambert was completely right to grasp the chance as openly and enthusiastically as he did.

While this is harsh reading, take solace from the fact it does happen to everyone. If under any unlikely circumstances Man City wanted Lambert in the future, I think all our fans would agree he'd more than likely take it.Footballs a bit shit like that. I know full well i'll react v.differently to the sad cases on your forums. Didn't see me on Sunderland forums when they were boning over Martin O'Neill, I wasn't irritating them by letting them know about his awful financial mismanagement and non-existent scouting system, because fans learn things for themselves and form their own opinions via what happens at their OWN club, not based on the bitter ramblings of the club the manager doesn't give a dam about anymore.

Now **** off

Well played young man

I had a dream last night that we played United at home in our first game, and absolutely battered them for 90 minutes before Welbeck equalized for 1-1 in stoppage time. We were playing the most attacking football I've ever seen us play and Bannan was MOTM :lol:.

I had a dream last night that we played United at home in our first game, and absolutely battered them for 90 minutes before Welbeck equalized for 1-1 in stoppage time. We were playing the most attacking football I've ever seen us play and Bannan was MOTM :lol:.

I had exactly the same dream but Vincent Price got us a 96th minute winner.

Now **** off, grow up, and support Chris Hughton, to avoid me ever having to be such a superior rocket polisher again.

Terrific.

Welbeck, **** I had an email about this player, sorry if you have heard it but remember I'm out in Australia.

Little known fact but Danny Welbeck's father is apparently a bomb disposal expert in Iraq and his name is Stan.

Well said. **** off Wiz.

Â