2012 - 13 Fixtures due tomorrow

AstonMartin82

Norwich away first game would be interesting!

Wouldn't it just and an easy home win.

We should be capable of beating the dross and would give us a great start.

Even with you having a new manager that you are not really convinced by?

Yes, because its based on seeing us destroy you at our place, your keeper prevented a rout that day.

Lamberts good but he can't raise the dead.

you fogetting something though Wiz, by then Lambert will have the rebuilding well under way.

Yes, because its based on seeing us destroy you at our place, your keeper prevented a rout that day.

you fogetting something though Wiz, by then Lambert will have the rebuilding well under way.

Hmm? as will we....I hope.

But I think in depends on Cully and Karsa joining you as to the extent of your rebuilding.

Hmm? as will we....I hope.

But I think in depends on Cully and Karsa joining you as to the extent of your rebuilding.

When you came on this board it was interesting to hear a view from a Norwich fans perspective but you're getting a bit big for your boots now Wiz.

What right have you got to call Aston Villa 'dross'?

Absolute WUM

I think you're forgetting who our previous manager was when we played you at carrow lane.

It seems the promoted teams are often fed to the likes of Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea and now I would guess Manchester City on the first weekend. I would guess we will get Norwich away if not first up very soon after SKY have had their fill of the promoted teams. Wigan at home to start with possibly?

It's more a case of McLeish being able to kill the living.

United away I have a funny feeling might just be the Boxing Day fixture :/

I read a couple of years ago on how they generate the fixtures. Generally they try to pair teams together whose cities have good transport connections on Bank Holidays to make it easier for fans to travel so I suspect it'll either be a Manchester team or one of the big London teams away on Boxing Day.

Having said that I'd rather have United away at some point in August, just to get it out of the way

I read a couple of years ago on how they generate the fixtures. Generally they try to pair teams together whose cities have good transport connections on Bank Holidays to make it easier for fans to travel so I suspect it'll either be a Manchester team or one of the big London teams away on Boxing Day.

Having said that I'd rather have United away at some point in August, just to get it out of the way

http://tinyurl.com/SecretsOfTheFixures

Just for you :D

It wasn't that one, but interesting nonetheless. Thanks

It wasn't that one, but interesting nonetheless. Thanks

Your welcome. I just googled 'How are the premier league fixtures made' lol

Â