2012 - 13 Fixtures due tomorrow

AstonMartin82

Send Norwich down at their place on May 4th, anyone? :winkold:

Or visa versa, now thats what I call karma.

This is like waking up the next morning after your house party to find that unwanted guest still hanging around in your kitchen. You try to be polite for a while, but sooner or later you're going to have to tell them to **** off.

How's West Ham away going to work anyway, would the Olympics still be going on then?

The aways I'll be doing....Reading, WBA, Stoke, Arsenal, Wigan all in the second half of the season.

olympics finish 12th august

thtank god, london is bad enough at the best of times for traffic

This is like waking up the next morning after your house party to find that unwanted guest still hanging around in your kitchen. You try to be polite for a while, but sooner or later you're going to have to tell them to **** off.

:lol:

Absolutely gutted.

Will have to miss the first home game of the season. I love Villa v Everton too. The first game on my new season ticket. The first "Welcome Lambert" game. How dare my fecking sister choose to get married on that day! Grrrr.....

Bit of an anticlimax really. I woke up this morning, really looking forward to the fixtures, but apart from looking at the first and last home and away games, boxing day match, and a few games against my mates' teams, it's all a bit meh. Nothing to get excited about.

I never in a million years thought I'd say this, but I miss small heath a little bit. Back when they were in our league, it'd be the first two fixtures I looked for, and give me a genuine buzz of excitement and expectation.

Bit of an anticlimax really. I woke up this morning, really looking forward to the fixtures, but apart from looking at the first and last home and away games, boxing day match, and a few games against my mates' teams, it's all a bit meh. Nothing to get excited about.

I never in a million years thought I'd say this, but I miss small heath a little bit. Back when they were in our league, it'd be the first two fixtures I looked for, and give me a genuine buzz of excitement and expectation.

did you not know what teams were in the premier league next season till the fixtures were released?

Personally, i'm happy to see the back of Small Heath.

Pleased with West Ham away. As long as our first fixture was at home or away down south I would be happy.

It's funny because we all know that deep down you know there's absolutely no chance of this happening.

Cool we will be playing in lime green in the first game!! 8)

I expect to hear many rendition of...

We glow in the dark, we glow in the daaaaaarrk,

We're Aston Villa, we glow in the dark,

Â