2012 - 13 Fixtures due tomorrow

AstonMartin82

Guys... West Brom game on Sept 29...

is that likely to be moved to Sunday Lunch time? When will we have that confirmed?

I am trying to organise flights from Cyprus to make it to this game. Anyone know??

chappy wrote:

Wasn't the first game though because it was the day England won the Ashes, further into September.

pretty sure it was the after the international break

Correct.

12 September 2005: West Ham 4 (Harewood 3, Benayoun) Aston Villa 0.

5th game of the season.

Guys... West Brom game on Sept 29...

is that likely to be moved to Sunday Lunch time? When will we have that confirmed?

I am trying to organise flights from Cyprus to make it to this game. Anyone know??

i very much doubt it, the game last season away was a 3pm

West Ham away opening day isn't going to be an easy assignment. Upton Park isn't a place I can remember us coming away with many points in recent years.

Also, like previous seasons we have some horrible stretches...

United (H), City (A), Arsenal (H) in a row is close to as tough as it gets.

Liverpool (A), Chelsea (A) & Tottenham (H) in the space of 12 days isn't much easier either.

Yet another row of hard games in Dcember (but not majorly hard) Livrpool, Chelsea and then Spurs. We could win one and maybe draw 2.

Last season with a demotivated, useless squad and a crap manager we got 4 points from those two away matches, and a point from the home one.

chappy wrote:

Wasn't the first game though because it was the day England won the Ashes, further into September.

and transfer window think we had debuts for Milner and Bouma that night. was a dreadful night of football

We've got bunches of tough games again, City, United, Arsenal £ Liverpool, Chelsea spurs.....

Why can't try just spread them out a bit more ffs!!!

I think if you look at every club's fixture list, you'll find that every one has some "bad runs".

I wonder if sky will air our 1st match against whufc on tv just for the fact that we'll be wearing lime green.

What makes you say that we will be wearing green ?

I was looking forward to watching us play in the yellow and black strip.

ismail-villa wrote:

I wonder if sky will air our 1st match against whufc on tv just for the fact that we'll be wearing lime green.

definatly wearing green

Yellow and Black strip?

Am i missing something?

chappy wrote:

and transfer window think we had debuts for Milner and Bouma that night. was a dreadful night of football

yes which is why I said further into September.......

Â