SPECULATION: Kyle Naughton (Spurs)

Villan4Life

I thought we were in for Clyne at palace? Maybe Gunter is plan B?

Kyle naughton had a decent season at Norwich and pl obviously saw him at close quarters, but there does not seem to be millions between the potential of the 3 rb's being mentioned. Not to mention we already have a pretty decent young rb on our books already.

6 million is not bad in my opinion.

As for Gunter, the Forest season ticket holder I work with has been saying the forums have been talking about him coming to us for weeks

6Million is not bad however, you have to ask yourself if we say get Gunter for 2-3Million is Naughton really that much better if he's worth twice as much? I also see hear we're looking at Clyne. I'd rather us use more money for areas we need strengthening i.e. a solid CB and a creative link.

Must say it's great to have a manager who appears to have options, when we sold Luke Young it was so obvious we were going to sign Hutton. Naughton, Gunter & Clyne all good young players, and Clyne who'd probably be the cheapest of the three would be the one Id want to be honest.

and Clyne who'd probably be the cheapest of the three would be the one Id want to be honest.

We're in for him as are a number of clubs and there's rumours we're trying to agree compensation with Palace over him or it will go to tribunal.

Jog on Levy with £6M for glamour boy Naughton.

Clyne is apparently wanting to play for PL club, not just be a squad player. Keen on Villa and Lambert (who was after him at Norwich too)

Just seen on twitter there's also rumours tonight we might be looking at a player going in the other direction.

Could be a loan deal like Gardner ......but Oh joy...Collins or Hutton to Palace - we get Nathaniel Clyne - who has to be one of the most talented young RBs in the UK?

Yes please!! #dreamcometrue

Only it was me that tweeted about it in the first place Pie Face!

Yes we defo are in for him.... I got a DM off a journo as well this morning about it & he'd been told same.

Apparently both Mancs club have been courting him plus Plop but he prefers to play rather than be lost in a squad.

Seems West Ham are trying hard also to get him too so I guess it's up to the player whether he wants to stay in London or not.

Trent what you think of Gunter?

Their best defender, Forest fans think he is PL quality I'm far less sure to be honest but haven't seen a huge amount of him.

Ive watched pretty much every Wales game for the past 7 or so years, he's never seemed better than fair-to-rotten on a good day.

Yes we defo are in for him.... I got a DM off a journo as well this morning about it & he'd been told same.

Apparently both Mancs club have been courting him plus Plop but he prefers to play rather than be lost in a squad.

Seems West Ham are trying hard also to get him too so I guess it's up to the player whether he wants to stay in London or not.

Julie what's your twitter add? A follow is headed your way!

are we talking about Clyne or Naughton here?

whoever it is, Man City, Man United, Liverpool, Aston Villa and West Ham are all after him :shock:

Â