Euro 2012: Group D (Eng, Fra, Ukr, Swe)

TrentVilla

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the Ukraine boys nearly knocked us out.

How? We won 1-0 and could have gone through with a draw!

Unless you was being sarcastic, in which case, my bad :winkold:

Beatles reference, innit?

Of course. It didn't register at first due to the lyric change.

Been very impressed with Hodgson so far

Oh this will be tough to swallow for the fleet street rats

For somebody that apparently couldn't give a **** about England, you've posted a fair bit in this thread..

This is why i want england to lose.

England have played one good team and in that game they had one shot at goal. Now all of a sudden we are going to win it after scraping past ukraine.

Can`t wait for this shower of prats to get a beating by italy and all of you england fans will be crying into your pillows.

England have played one good team and in that game they had one shot at goal. Now all of a sudden we are going to win it after scraping past ukraine.

Can`t wait for this shower of prats to get a beating by italy and all of you england fans will be crying into your pillows.

I know yeah, supporting our country, enjoying ourselves and being positive. God, we're such arseholes.

If you can find me one post in this thread that has seriously suggested we'll win Euro 2012, then I'll declare you king of this forum and lobby that everyone has to agree with every post you ever make.

BEaten by Italy. Just like you said we'd be beaten by Ukraine?

Not really Paul the Octopus are you?

haters-gonna-hate-13.jpg

Well the Ukraine boys nearly knocked us out.

How? We won 1-0 and could have gone through with a draw!

Unless you was being sarcastic, in which case, my bad :winkold:

We could have lost 2-1 and gone through in the end. Would have put France out too.

Seems Sepp has changed his tune:

"After last night's match ‪GLT‬ is no longer an alternative but a necessity."

I had a quiet chuckle to myself about that. My only disappointment with the whole thing was that we didn't score on the counter attack :twisted:

But it's nice to be having the giant slice of luck for once, not that I think Ukraine would have score the 3 goals to have dumped us out anyway =P .

Tbh when England entered the tournament there were minimal expectations majority of people thought we would struggle to get out of our group with ageing players who can only play one way e.t.c

I have been pleasantly surprised with what i have seen so far coming back against Sweden was the highlight imo we showed spirit completely different to the attitude i seen at the WC South Africa when we looked like we couldn't be arsed i think we may beat Italy but then get destroyed by Ze Germans in the next round but enjoy the ride while it lasts.

What i don't like now though is the Media are starting to put the pressure on England again we cope so much better when were the underdogs

Â