Euro 2012: Group D (Eng, Fra, Ukr, Swe)

TrentVilla

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when Penalties are referred to as a lottery.

It's not a lottery in the slightest. It's one of the ultimate tests of putting the ball in the net under probably the most intense pressure a footballer can be under.

(Not picking on you CI, that just reminded me)

I like Roy Hodgson and the players too seem to like him; this was likely part of the problem in having a foreign coach previously.

Against Ukraine the England players seemed to exude a passion for the game I have not see for quite a while. Parker took a couple of point blank strikes to the face and Gerrard was pumped up.

It's about time we had a bit of luck and hopefully at last we might have a manager who truly understands both the modern game and the nature of the British/English game.

We can beat the Italians and winning two games from the group is a big confidence boost. Chiellini out is also good for us and we've got to make that pay!

Must eb annoying few weeks for media.

1. they threw a tantrum when their boy word removed didnt get the job

2. threw a tantrum saying defence was weak without Ferdinand

3. england doing better than expected and Rio and word removed not needed

4. word removed got sacked :D

-------------------------------------------------

also this pisses off Liverpool fans when i keep saying imagine what Roy could have done if he got to manage a big club :)

This is why i want england to lose.

England have played one good team and in that game they had one shot at goal. Now all of a sudden we are going to win it after scraping past ukraine.

Can`t wait for this shower of prats to get a beating by italy and all of you england fans will be crying into your pillows.

WHy not keep your nonsense off this thread.

Seriously how old are you?

You wanted England to get slaughtered before the tournament, so your comment above is rubbish.

What's your problem with the English. Your comments just make you sound like a sad angry loser.

Shows how ignorant you are, cos the Italina's for years have mastered defending and nicking games by the odd goal. There's very little difference in their approach to games than England's at the moment. So why do they deserve any more credit.

I can't believe any right minded man who isn't Italian wouldn't want England to win considering the amount of corruption in their game at the moment.

They have got a bloody good side have the french, this could be a big scoreline.

The english house of cards will fall down tonight.

:lol:

Sadly couldn't find a prediction by him for the Sweden game. A hat-trick of wrongness would've been nice. :(

I can't believe any right minded man who isn't Italian wouldn't want England to lose considering the amount of corruption in their game at the moment.
s/'England'/'Italy'

I can't believe any right minded man who isn't Italian wouldn't want England to lose considering the amount of corruption in their game at the moment.

When you back them at 16/1 you dont care about corruption ;)

Â