Euro 2012: Group D (Eng, Fra, Ukr, Swe)

TrentVilla

2-0 sweden

:shock:

Anyway...Top of the Group! :) not a great performance today but kudos to Steven Gerrard, seemed at times like the only England player who knew how to pass the ball, crossing has been immaculate so far in the tournament as well.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rooney and ash young very poor

terry has been great so far this in all the games, tho Zlatan gave him a couple of nervy moments. right choice taking him and not Rio.

we look solid though, no chance we will go much further but at least we look like we care for a change.

We are so poor at keeping possesion, almost Villa like in the way we just dont look comfortable stringing passes together.

I think Terry has been the poorest of him and Lescott. Has got out several times in the three games so far. Really struggling against pace. Covered well for the non goal in the end but his man left him for dead to create it. Lucky to not give a Peno away as well.

I think I'd have Italy as favourites after watching the group games but England have a decent chance of being the team who go out to Germany in the semis.

England should beat Italy. When Ireland put it up to Italy in the second half they really shook them up and were unlucky not to score. I can see England causing them huge problems.

I think I'd have Italy as favourites after watching the group games but England have a decent chance of being the team who go out to Germany in the semis.

England should beat Italy. When Ireland put it up to Italy in the second half they really shook them up and were unlucky not to score. I can see England causing them huge problems.

England? Attack? :lol:

England haven't caused anyone huge problems yet. They have been organised and difficult to break down but have not been fluid in attack in this tournament. Italy have looked the better team to me.

Weird that a lot of pundits are saying England were lucky that goal wasn't awarded... apparently being offside no longer exists.

Yeah let's all forget which country has been campaigning for goal line technology for the last 2 years too

I can see platini coming out smug as **** and saying something like "I bet ze don't want it zis much now"

England? Attack? :lol:

England have scored 5 goals so far this tournament. So much for being defensive.

Weird that a lot of pundits are saying England were lucky that goal wasn't awarded... apparently being offside no longer exists.

Yeah let's all forget which country has been campaigning for goal line technology for the last 2 years too

I can see platini coming out smug as **** and saying something like "I bet ze don't want it zis much now"

Just out of interest, if we had the technology in use now, anyone know if they'd of looked if the player was onside first? Surely they would as we'd never of been talking about a 'disallowed' goal if they lino had flagged him for offside.

Just out of interest, if we had the technology in use now, anyone know if they'd of looked if the player was onside first? Surely they would as we'd never of been talking about a 'disallowed' goal if they lino had flagged him for offside.

Not if they just introduced goal line technology.

Probably not I can imagine it being like rugby just goal or not. Nothing else.

Wouldn't we avoid Germany now? I thought the winner of England/Italy plays the winner of Portugal/Czech?

Edit Just looked again and I think I am wrong

Â