No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all this Sky News and TalkSport stuff is just based on the press conference this morning.

He's not going to take over at Aston Villa, because he hasn't been offered the job. That can change.

I hope so. In a way they are right - as it stands OGS won't be coming to Villa because we haven't offered anything.

Come on, he won't be considered for Liverpool. Replacing a Liverpool legend with a Manyoo legend.

You seem to be forgetting that Liverpool are owned by Yanks and they, as you may well know from experience, do not know the intricate and passionate nature of football and just see it as a business (they call it soccer ffs!).

Just to let you know it's called soccer, sorry to break you narrow minded heart. Now I'm off to watch the best of 'Soccer Am'.

I think all this Sky News and TalkSport stuff is just based on the press conference this morning.

He's not going to take over at Aston Villa, because he hasn't been offered the job. That can change.

Exactly. Nothing has changed since OGS did his interview.... and he isn't going to come out of a Norweigan interview, in which he was trying to play things down, only to then go and tell an English media company he definitely isn't joining. He would of done that in the morning one.

This is just a massive over-reaction by people who aren't paying as much attention to the situation as us. :)

OGS has turned down several offers från PL-clubs. On monday he got a call from a friend that Villa wants to talk with him. Anyone thinking of who that friend might be? I know someone very close to him, who is his mentor. Could it be SAF?

Exactly. Nothing has changed since OGS did his interview.... and he isn't going to come out of a Norweigan interview, in which he was trying to play things down, only to then go and tell an English media company he definitely isn't joining. He would of done that in the morning one.

This is just a massive over-reaction by people who aren't paying as much attention to the situation as us. :)

Lets see if we can find some more "he's not coming" stories & drive those odds right up :winkold:

OGS has turned down several offers från PL-clubs. On monday he got a call from a friend that Villa wants to talk with him. Anyone thinking of who that friend might be? I know someone very close to him, who is his mentor. Could it be SAF?

I would think it is Jim Solbakken, his agent and best friend.

It sounds better to say "friend" instead of "agent".

Come on, he won't be considered for Liverpool. Replacing a Liverpool legend with a Manyoo legend.

You seem to be forgetting that Liverpool are owned by Yanks and they, as you may well know from experience, do not know the intricate and passionate nature of football and just see it as a business (they call it soccer ffs!).

Just to let you know it's called soccer, sorry to break you narrow minded heart. Now I'm off to watch the best of 'Soccer Am'.

How can anyone have a 'narrow minded heart'?

Dumb statement.

I am waiting for odds to go up again and putting money on. I saw the original article and not convinced. I know the other 2 options are good ones but that's villas perception and may not be  ours.  

The original article said this .....

"Despite insisting he's staying, he also said he doesn't know if Villa will come back and talk to him again. When asked if he plans to talk to the Molde chairman he said asked the reporter if they required to know when he goes to the toilet. "

Shouldnt he have said "I have informed villa that I am no longer interested?"

How can anyone have a 'narrow minded heart'?

Dumb statement.

I was just coming down to your level of typical English thinking. Getting mad at Americans calling a sport by its actual name.

I would think it is Jim Solbakken, his agent and best friend.

It sounds better to say "friend" instead of "agent".

Yes, I agree with you, but still think OGS made a phone call to SAF before deside what to do