No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

Steven Hunt ‏@ASTVIL123

Jesper Mathisen, striker for IK Start has tweeted Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has told his squad that tomorrow's game is his last for Molde. #avfc

Sorry if that tweet has been done already, didnt see it over the last few pages.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smell another Villa screw up in the making.......... if OGS is the man and it appears majority of fans are happy with that choice, then we should have pulled the trigger. Now anything could happen. When it comes to knowing what to do in these type of situations ... in RL and PF I do not trust. Do they want to do the right thing yes, do they try to do the right thing yes. Do they have a history of doing the right thing NO!

Are you perhaps suggesting that the actions of Randy Lerner have now alerted all and sundry to the fact that OGS may be tempted to take up a position in the English Premier League and that Liverpool and Albion may now be thinking mmmm....... I wonder?

I still think this is pretty much a done deal. Why else would Lerner leave the uk? Think it's just a matter of finalising contract, agreeing compensation with molde and ole discussing with his coaches. He has 2 englishmen over there with him who presumably will come over. As others have stated molde have 3 games prior to mid season break, think he'll be in charge for those and then officially join us. Know it's hard as it's the most excitement we've had all season but I think a little bit of patience is required.

Collymore tweeted saying Solskjaer staying at Molde.... breaking news... lol

Betfair went crazy... prize flew up to 10... another massive over-reaction. I put even more money on OGS now. Just waiting for the price to come back to reality now. Easy money. :)

I knew it wouldn't take long for people to jump on Randys back because Ole hasn't signed for us (yet), like it's as simple as that!

Maybe he doesn't want the job, there would be nothing possible Randy a side from offering Man City type wages could do about that.

How many of you were thinking about OGS before someone took a picture of the plane in Norway? This to me speaks volumes about Randy and how he's improved as a chairman Villa.

Come on, he won't be considered for Liverpool. Replacing a Liverpool legend with a Manyoo legend.

You seem to be forgetting that Liverpool are owned by Yanks and they, as you may well know from experience, do not know the intricate and passionate nature of football and just see it as a business (they call it soccer ffs!).

I think all this Sky News and TalkSport stuff is just based on the press conference this morning.

He's not going to take over at Aston Villa, because he hasn't been offered the job. That can change.