No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

I can't believe anyone would wish our ex-manager on Molde. They deserve so much better than that. Stealing their manager and giving them ours is the football management equivalent of eloping with someone's bird who is Cheryl Cole and shoving Gary Glitter in their direction.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who think this is a done deal, you can still get approx 1/2 on betfair. This mean put £100 on and get £50 back. I don't know why people quote high street bookmakers odds at 1/8 etc. betfair is the only market that counts.

I can't believe anyone would wish our ex-manager on Molde. They deserve so much better than that. Stealing their manager and giving them ours is the football management equivalent of eloping with someone's bird who is Cheryl Cole and shoving Gary Glitter in their direction.
Are you trying to say OGS is an average manager? ;)

Only Mantis at 12.26am when there's no news...

It took a long time to single out Cheryl Cole. I even asked my missus, though I'm not proud of it. "Who's a generic bird that everyone generally accepts is the girl everyone wants?" "Georgia Salpa" was the reply. I thought 'I don't even know who that is'. Went onto the results to FHM's sexiest women poll and didn't know who 50% of them were.

****, I'm not 19 anymore.

It's Tuesday tomorrow.

The owner always arrives on Tuesday. Hopefully his carriage will be parked outside my window in the morning.

A new manager before he leaves again?

Let's hope so-off on holiday Friday.

Like Rob, just had a great curry. Mango Spice, Mere Green, top drawer!

A frequent haunt of mine, best curry around by far and the prawn purée starter is to die for!

Indeed it is. And tonight it was!

Helps being use to the sandwiches I suppose :winkold:

A lot can and will probably change over the coming week. OGS is young, exciting and his arrival would be joyfully received by the majority of supporters. Personally i do not believe that he is the favoured candidate right now. If so Mr Lerner will then have the problem that the internet frenzy / over hyping has rallied the supporters into unity and a tidal wave of messages have been sent to the club. Will these supporters accept any other manager whole heartedly or will they feel they have been let down by the board once more and a missed opportunity in OSG. A few poor results and the OUT brigade will start saying "We told you so". Mr Lerner knows who he wants as manger, will he appoint?

After the last game of the season the twitter feed on the home page was switched on, what was viewed was probably the final nail in the coffin for McLeish!

Only Mantis at 12.26am when there's no news...

It took a long time to single out Cheryl Cole. I even asked my missus, though I'm not proud of it. "Who's a generic bird that everyone generally accepts is the girl everyone wants?" "Georgia Salpa" was the reply. I thought 'I don't even know who that is'. Went onto the results to FHM's sexiest women poll and didn't know who 50% of them were.

****, I'm not 19 anymore.

I'm being serioues though. :)

A lot can and will probably change over the coming week. OGS is young, exciting and his arrival would be joyfully received by the majority of supporters. Personally i do not believe that he is the favoured candidate right now. If so Mr Lerner will then have the problem that the internet frenzy / over hyping has rallied the supporters into unity and a tidal wave of messages have been sent to the club. Will these supporters accept any other manager whole heartedly or will they feel they have been let down by the board once more and a missed opportunity in OSG. A few poor results and the OUT brigade will start saying "We told you so". Mr Lerner knows who he wants as manger, will he appoint?

After the last game of the season the twitter feed on the home page was switched on, what was viewed was probably the final nail in the coffin for McLeish!

Happy Birthday for Saturday!

Happy Birthday for Saturday!

:lol::lol:

Really not sure about OGS, think we are all just going with our hearts and hoping it will work out like we are dreaming it will, we have all been so bereft of excitement for so long we are begging for it,

what ever happens we need to all get behind the new manager and the team and move forward, No one should ever underestimate just how much the feel good factor can help turn this club around and push the team on, this is why a new manager helps the team at first and they get a few wins, hopefully if this happens then confidence will return and with new players we could push on.

What ever happens I really think this time Randy will get it right.

I might have said it before but every appointment is basicly total gamble, of course you can try to minimize the risk with the managers who have more and less constantly delivered good results but even then they might not suit the club and players.

The way I see it is that OGS is risk worth taking, and fans will probably give him more time because he is more inexperienced than other candidates.

I'm a total noob when it comes to betting but I think I understand the concept for the most part. But why would somebody bet when the odds are 1/2? Don't you lose half the money, or is there something strategic about it?