No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drama queens. None of this would have been in the public domain if it wasn't for TheTrees spotting the plane movements. Blame the club for stuff we shouldn't even know is a load of bollocks.

We just have to wait and see, who knows what other manager we have spoken to with people finding out.

I think it's time we got a grip here. OGS won a very poor league with a billionaire backing him. He could have been way out of his depth as Villa manager. Lambert and Martinez would still be great appointments.

Anyone else think we offered a piss-poor contract?

He wanted to come,

his wife came and visited the city,

he still wanted to come,

His owners kick off and threaten to seriously destablize Molde

He still wants to come.

We offer a contract and he has has a meal with Rokke

Doesn't want to come.

Seems strange to not want to move here for family reasons considering his wife had already checked out the city and they would only be a few miles away from where the kids grew up in Manchester. Honestly think it was our terms. Hope i'm wrong though

I think it's time we got a grip here. OGS won a very poor league with a billionaire backing him. He could have been way out of his depth as Villa manager. Lambert and Martinez would still be great appointments.

I've been telling myself that the last few minutes to try get over it - but I still feel extremely gutted.

Plus, I had a tenner on OGS. :P

TheTrees.... Sorry to keep asking you this each day but... any sign of the Lerner-Bird today?

As Eric Cantona once said "...the "Lerner-birds" follow the trawler it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea".

I am not a gay. You are

(not you PieFacE)

:!: :lol: :!: Shhhh!!

Either it really is family reasons (who knows, maybe his kids wanted to stay in Norway with their new friends)

Or it's our terms.

Can't see Lambert taking the job after all this has played out in the media.

What a catalogue of errors we've witnessed since the arrival of the well-intentioned but out-of-his-depth Randy Lerner.

Would he have turned Man united down for family reasons if they offered him the job right now? Totally gutted. He should have said something before he even got onto the plane to come over here.

wouldnt surprise me if he wanted a clause relating to man u similar to the one he had with molde regarding prem teams. aint buying the family reasons excuse but fair play to him for going along with it in an attempt not to make us look too bad. just hope lerner had similar 'preliminary talks' with lambert

Fjortoft saying villa never offered him the job

OGS went to dinner with the owners and had a meeting ... In the meantime Villa said OGS was no longer a candidate

Weird stuff