Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

19 hours ago, lexicon said:

Awful player. Never, ever looks when he is putting the ball into the box, which results in so many wasted attacks. So frustrating. 

Yep - bang on the money- cannot we just give him away to say Solihull moors?

2 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

I think the only reason Bruce is playing Gabby is because he still thinks he's the Gabby of 5+ years ago that would consistently terrorise Birmingham and ruin Bruce's day whenever we played them.

It's because Bruce actually thinks it's 2010. Hence why he was talking about the Championship being all about resilience and blood and guts football. You play good football to get out of the Champ these days. It's changed Steve.

• Like 3

Hold on a minute, how has he managed to worm himself back into the starting line up? He's started as a left winger both games and sometimes took on this stupid free-role which couldn't be further from his play style. Infact, scrap that, he doesn't have a play style. He's not a footballer. The bloke infuriates the hell out of me but no more than the idiot picking him. I agree with those saying Bruce is waiting for the 2010 Gabby to come out. Not happening mate. We've got the likes of Hourihane and Bjarn on the bench who I'd rather see out wide than Gabby. Also, why the frig is Ross McCormack being shown the door and Gabby isn't? I really really really don't get this club sometimes.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

It's only 4 1/2 months until he will be allowed to speak to foreign clubs about a pre-contract..

Some chinese or turkish team might snap him up based on his record 10 years ago

7 hours ago, HeyAnty said:

Maybe he wouldnt have done if the certain manager hadnt insisted on playing him.  Its Bruces biggest mistake at Villa,

So all our woes are down to Bruce playing Gabby. Two games into the season. Scored our only goal in the first 1.

I didnt see the last game.

However surely we would have been promoted last season if he didn't play at all!?

Borderline absolute bollox comments like these.

I prefer the he is just absolute shite type posts without the insane reaching like this.

They are similar to we are only shit because of Hutton posts.

Posters lose me when they try these.

I am at the point where I dont even care if Gabby is dropped or shipped out anymore as much as I just dont want us to be a shite overall football team.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So all our woes are down to Bruce playing Gabby. Two games into the season. Scored our only goal in the first 1.

However surely we would have been promoted last season if he didn't play at all!?

I prefer the he is just absolute shite type posts without the insane reaching like this.

I am at the point where I dont even care if Gabby is dropped or shipped out anymore as much as I just dont want us to be a shite overall football team.

Not my problem you can't read properly.  I said it was his biggest mistake not his only mistake.  Only one talking bollocks here is you.  You didn't see the last match, you obvs didnt see any of last seasons matches or 75 mins of this seasons first match.

4 hours ago, omariqy said:

It's because Bruce actually thinks it's 2010. Hence why he was talking about the Championship being all about resilience and blood and guts football. You play good football to get out of the Champ these days. It's changed Steve.

Yep.

14 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Not my problem you can't read properly.  I said it was his biggest mistake not his only mistake.  Only one talking bollocks here is you.  You didn't see the last match, you obvs didnt see any of last seasons matches or 75 mins of this seasons first match.

How often did Gabby play last term? lol. So last season was his fault too?

In the "75 mins of this seasons first match" you mentioned the FACT still remains he scored the only goal of the match for us.

RDM Excluded Gabby totally for the beginning of that season, were we doing well? oh yes I forgot, he was fueling the poisonous atmosphere and dressing room from the sidelines whilst not being involved.

The best argument you could have made regarding that "First 75 minutes" is that we would have scored more and went on to win if he wasnt playing.

But that would be just as ridiculous as me saying we would have lost 1- 0 because his goal wasn't there.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How often did Gabby play last term? lol. So last season was his fault too?

In the 75 mins of this seasons match the FACT still remains he scored the only goal of the match for us.

RDM Excluded Gabby totally for the beginning of that season, were we doing well? oh yes I forgot, he was fueling the poisonous atmosphere and dressing room from the sidelines whilst not being involved.

The best argument you could have made regarding that "First 75 minutes" is that we would have scored more and went on to win if he wasnt playing.

But that would be just as ridiculous as me saying we would have lost 1- 0 because his goal wasn't there.

Was Gabby not excluded because he had to go to fat camp because he was about 3 stone over weight?  Maybe im wrong though

Just now, HeyAnty said:

Was Gabby not excluded because he had to go to fat camp because he was about 3 stone over weight?  Maybe im wrong though

Now getting into petty (predictable) territory which has nothing to do with the basis of the argument, or facts for that matter, it's exactly what I expected. How innovative.

Can we argue about Bruce now?

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Now getting into petty (predictable) territory which has nothing to do with the basis of the argument, or facts for that matter, it's exactly what I expected. How innovative.

Can we argue about Bruce now?

You said RDM excluded him from start of last season.  I said he was 3 stone over week at fat camp so he excluded himself.  Thats the fact and part of the argument which you introduced.  

We might not play well when he isn't playing, which doesn't strengthen your argument.  One things for sure, we play worse when he does and his stats prove that and don't lie.  

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I really dont get what bollocks you are talking to be honest.  Are you saying it makes no difference if we play terrible players like Hutton and Gabby because we aren't going to get any better and people like me are wrong to suggest otherwise?

We may as well start playing Richards, hell why not buy nzogbia back and play him to.

2 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

I really dont get what bollocks you are talking to be honest.  Are you saying it makes no difference if we play terrible players like Hutton and Gabby because we aren't going to get any better and people like me are wrong to suggest otherwise?

We may as well start playing Richards, hell why not buy nzogbia back and play him to.

Yes thats exactly what I said. :rolleyes:

More hyperbole only weakens the argument.

FWIW I did not like the undermining fact that us, the fans, have wanted Gabby gone for a long time now.

And Bruce comes along and brings the useless dick back into contention.. going against the fans wishes.

Blind faith from many at the time but it is eveident it was one of the stupidest things he has done!

It amazes me how the useless **** is still at this club.. having dickheads like Bruce sparing him more blushes.

The boy has more **** lives than a cat when it has come to change of Managers.

Unreal!

• Like 2

Â