Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

5 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Gabby has actually one alright so far this season. He is in the last year of his contract, so I doubt anyone would bid for him. 

Gabby just needs to do what Bruce wants and play. 

To be fair he has, but if (and it's a big if) he's thrown it back in the managers face then he deserves to be dropped and finally rid of.

no doubt in my mind he is a disruptive influence in the dressing room. We don't need that anymore.

• Like 3

On 14/08/2017 at 19:24, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So all our woes are down to Bruce playing Gabby. Two games into the season. Scored our only goal in the first 1.

I didnt see the last game.

However surely we would have been promoted last season if he didn't play at all!?

Borderline absolute bollox comments like these.

I prefer the he is just absolute shite type posts without the insane reaching like this.

They are similar to we are only shit because of Hutton posts.

Posters lose me when they try these.

I am at the point where I dont even care if Gabby is dropped or shipped out anymore as much as I just dont want us to be a shite overall football team.

Again my point proven.  Biggest mistake Bruce has made is playing flabby!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Again my point proven.  Biggest mistake Bruce has made is playing flabby!

Lol.

No point proven whatsoever. It is actually pathetic that people actually are trying to make a Serious point about this in context.

It's as if there weren't 10 other players on the pitch and a manager.

Unless Gabby is the shadow government?

Hopefully you go into all the other player threads of ones who have started and played this season to make the same useless exclamation.

Your post would alsomake it appear to people that the last debate was about anything other than blaming Gabby for All the teams shortcomings.

Which is still bollox.

If you were tryingto make a point about why someone else should be pkaying instead of him then thats fair enough.

Now proceed to Other football for the Bacuna thread, and into the Vt thread for Hutton, Birkir, Hogan, etc etc.

The dislike for players shouldnt turn into outlandish statements just for effect.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Twitter rumours he's had a bust up with Bruce and dropped.

if that's true the boy is thicker than we thought.

Gabby was practically finished at this club with Bruce bringing him back into the fold against many fans wishes.

bruce got him back into the team and the fans were beginning to warm to him again.

if this is the way he repays him then he truly is an idiot! 

Hopefully the end of him then. :thumb:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

Gabby been ok this season. But Davis had this weird thing about him. It was like he was hungry to succeed. And skillful. 

Alot more than that to be fair, I hope he doesn't decline, but he could very much become a Benteke/Carew for us.

Let's see how he does against better teams.

The signs are all there though.

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Alot more than that to be fair, I hope he doesn't decline, but he could very much become a Benteke/Carew for us.

Let's see how he does against better teams.

The signs are all there though.

Not really JV your clutching at very fragile straws I'm afraid to tell you 

43 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Not even i'm deluded enough ( To say that about Gabby)

Fair one JV - boy I never realised  I'd drunk that much - however back to topic asap before we get told off - Davis very impressive agreed - Gabby just do one now!

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Jareth said:

9 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Thats simply not true though. lol

But I get it.

OK, how about:

Hourihane scored more goals in 1 game than Gabby Agbonlahor in the whole of last season

• Like 1

Â