Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

A player that has featured in every pre-season game and every league game so far and that's been made club Captain by the current manager gets picked to start and clearly it's a conspiracy, it must be in his contract, there must be some sort of dark secret or murky dealings. This thread makes me laugh.

Too bloody right there must be !

Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit 

Could not have put it better.

Anonymous for the majority and woeful for the rest.

It's an old cliché but you don't get many chances in this League and if those Chance's are falling to Gabby then you are asking for trouble. His touch and awareness have never been great but he made a career for himself with blistering speed and hard work, these days he hardly looks bothered half the time and with his only assets seemingly behind him there is simply nothing he offers.

Edited by av1

I've never wanted one of our players to be badly injured before but I'd make an exception for Agbonlahor. A season ending injury for him would do us all a favour. 

He really is terrible, that first half performance ranks up there among the worst displays I've seen from a player anywhere. He misses a one on one sitter and his end product was so bad it was untrue.

Must never start a league game for us again, should be relegated to a permanent role on the bench and then sold next season to whoever would be stupid enough to take this sack of shit. 

• Like 1

What happened Gabby? You used to take on players and beat them and made things happen in the box - now your touch is terrible and you slow all attacking moves down.

He became a multi millionaire and 'Mr Aston Villa'

Taking the piss out of this club.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

Â