Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

today, Gabby's Red card - it is should never give red card. Ashley Young his BEST FRIEND, roll around like he been break ankle and cry like baby. it is should 50/50 might allow to carry on play.

Ashley back on feet and play like never happen.. while he was stand on bench area, when gabby goes into tunnel he is look felt bad as he get red card Gabby his best friends. he is should punishment. replay show tiny contract it is should be not hurt as hell. why he do it to his best friends.

anyway about it, move on we will fail appeal anyway.

part of me is glad it happen so force Lambert don't play Gabby for next 3 games, because he is not effective for me. he is type we have other club dont have unfortune, i am not his big fan. Gabby should pass some chance to benteke and he waste it, also he make slow down and make benteke double marked easy, pass mistake to generate, counter attack to hit to us.. most time it is Gabby fault .. Lambert dont got balls to drop him most occassion when we drop we did well but lack pace to hit defence which gabby is ace at it .. i dont like him cos bad form he still play because he knew he cant drop...like wiemann. if we replace 2 players we currently play on pitch replace it is Gabby and Wiemann (no way even richardson or n'zogbia as well) - Grealish is good type but some formation he is not suit.. like 5-3-2 or 4-4-2.. only i can think he suit is 4-3-1-2 or 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-1-2

that why i been mention we need go get player with better that gabby, in first touch and pass, finisher, pace near as him, more team work. ((robbie keane or Danny Ings, classic like Deano Saunder type he know well to support supply to striker and thing can magic around him, that type benteke should partner with... ))  and PROPER winger like Downing or Milner type we dont have these type might play Lowton in Right wide midfield. Bennett in Left Wide Midfield. ((i know bennett is in brighton - if we play it save money and play 4-4-2)) it is only save money ..

Unlucky to get a red card today but based on his last 2 appearances he would've been lucky to start the next game.

I'd still rather have him as a squad option for the next 3 games. I reckon he'll start Swansea but I really don't see him impacting on the Palace and Sunderland games as these will sit on the 18 yard box and he's rubbish in those type of games.

We're not overflowing with players at the minute so with 3 games in 6 days we need as many players available as possible so I'd appeal. I think we have a good chance of winning it.

• Like 1

I thought he was very important to us today before he got sent off. Holding the ball up and bringing Benteke into play quite a few times. Doesn't quite have the ball control quality we're now used to seeing from people like Delph, Sanchez, Okore, etc but still helped us.

• Like 1

Ashley back on feet and play like never happen.. while he was stand on bench area, when gabby goes into tunnel he is look felt bad as he get red card Gabby his best friends. he is should punishment. replay show tiny contract it is should be not hurt as hell. why he do it to his best friends.

Dude, how much had you drank before you wrote this? :P

Well here comes the opinion you all will like. I think it was a good decision. It's not a 100-0 red, but maybe 60-40.

I think Gabby was so late he should've backed off. He didn't, and was reckless. It probably looked worse than it really was, but that's Gabby's fault since he was flying in so fast and so terribly late. Careless, clearly on purpose, could've hurt Young - a red in my book.

The only reason Young got to the ball first was because he jumped with two feet off the ground at the ball, which as we all know is classed as not being in control of the tackle, compared to Gabby going in with a solitary sidefoot, studs down. They were both 'flying in' at the same pace, the only difference was that Young carelessly threw himself at the ball. If it was anything to do with Gabby being late it should have been a yellow card, anyway.

• Like 2

The only reason Young got to the ball first was because he jumped with two feet off the ground at the ball, which as we all know is classed as not being in control of the tackle, compared to Gabby going in with a solitary sidefoot, studs down. They were both 'flying in' at the same pace, the only difference was that Young carelessly threw himself at the ball. If it was anything to do with Gabby being late it should have been a yellow card, anyway.

I see it very much like the above-Young got to the ball first more by accident than anything else. He saw Gabby coming, didn't fancy it, and turned his back and bottled out of the challenge at the last second. He didn't play the ball away, it ricocheted off him. I remember always being told when playing footie as a kid to always commit to a tackle or you will be the one who get hurt. Young didn't commit, Gabby did, Young gets hurt....

Edited by Jenko#4
  • Like 1

I see it very much like the above-Young got to the ball first more by accident than anything else. He saw Gabby coming, didn't fancy it, and turned his back and bottled out of the challenge at the last second. He didn't play the ball away, it ricocheted off him. I remember always being told when playing footie as a kid to always commit to a tackle or you will be the one who get hurt. Young didn't commit, Gabby did, Young gets hurt....

100%, if he gets there first and takes the ball with his feet no one gets hurt. As we've just seen on MOTD Young said he made the foul, and Van Gaal said he has no idea why he was sent off. 

Â