Aston Villa players in Birmingham nightclub brawl

ryanvilla_1994

Meh, they got into an altercation on their day off. It was nowhere near the sensationalized description of a brawl now that I've seen the video. The overreactions will just make things worse.

I really don't care. There weren't wearing the shirt and no points were available. Their form is unlikely to be affected and none of them were injured. As footballers it means nothing, and I'm really not that bothered about them as celebrities.

These rocket polishers are supposedly 'role models' for the younger players and younger fans. They have only apologised as they got caught and what a surprise that a certain ginger Welshman was involved in a drinking session that got out of hand!

To be fair, whilst they should know better than to be there none of us know the full story? Anything could of happened to start it? What about if some clearings in the woods inside had started taunting them about Petrovs illness or touching their girlfriend/wife? There are lots of vile things people could say that would get that reaction out of me?

Was it me or was the video on the Mail website 'looped' to make it longer??

Storm in a teacup but ultimately an embarassment to the club.

Still, at least it'll be the most exciting footage on this year's end of season review DVD.

These rocket polishers are supposedly 'role models' for the younger players and younger fans. They have only apologised as they got caught and what a surprise that a certain ginger Welshman was involved in a drinking session that got out of hand!
It's no more than I would expect from Ginge. What worries me is that the younger players were involved. I link this in my mind with recent stories about heavy public drinking sessions involving other young players. I worry that a drinking culture is developing amongst these lads and this really needs to be stamped on hard.

Anyone saying this is just normal behaviour on a night out, I hope I never bump into you when you are innocently enjoying kicking in a nightclub door as part of your regular evening entertainment.:winkold:

disappointing chris herd has worked so hard this year and within 30 seconds his reputation is down. collins seems to be a bad influence on the youngsters especially after last year as well and delph didnt do much wrong he just tried to hold herd back

It's no more than I would expect from Ginge. What worries me is that the younger players were involved. I link this in my mind with recent stories about heavy public drinking sessions involving other young players. I worry that a drinking culture us developing amongst these lads and this really needs to be stamped on hard.

Anyone saying this is just normal behaviour on a night out, I hope I never bump into you when you are innocently enjoying kicking in a nightclub door as part of your regular evening entertainment.:winkold:

I know this is a big generalisation but one of the reasons i wan't a foreign manager is that this type of behavior seems to be "accepted" in England. An Italian, Dutch, French or German manager would never stand for this sort of thing. The players should be heavily fined, suspended and possibly sold when things like this happens, as it is now Collins, Dunne and the rest know they can get away with it. A manager like Felix Magath or Capello would have destroyed them.

Saying that, it's one of the first times I've seen our players attacking this season.

This.

Look its really a lot on nonsense, I don't really care tbh.

I'm less surprised Collins is involved but I think the plays should be allowed to let their hair down despite how shit we are.

I just hope this doesn't damage the long term prospect of Herdy.

I've watched the footage, what has James Collins done? He looks too wasted as it is. They are all unfit to play at the moment and it was a club bash so no doubt they will be fueled up.

Nothing story here

I've watched the footage, what has James Collins done? He looks too wasted as it is. They are all unfit to play at the moment and it was a club bash so no doubt they will be fueled up.

Nothing story here

Well he has been fined by the club along with the other two so in eyes of the club they have all done something wrong.

Herd looks the worst in that video but Collins is always in the mix when drinking and bad behaviour occur.

Â