Aston Villa players in Birmingham nightclub brawl

ryanvilla_1994

Much a do about nothing. Just confirms my views on the modern footballer.

When I saw the word 'brawl' I expected Collins to be involved. What was a 28 (29 in August) year old footballer doing going clubbing with a couple of 22 year old footballers?

Delph's apology is funny! He basically apologises but then tried to justify that he did nothing.
Wait, was his talking about the brawl or his career to date with us?

until we know what happened inside it's hard to judge. they had a day off the next day too. could be that herd had got a lot of abuse inside and they were with their ladies so no-one wants to lose face in that kind of situation.

to be honest as long as they play well (and herd has been one of the few postiives this year) then booting the odd door in anger at who knows what kind of provocation, whilst it's not a good thing, probably isn't the end of the world!

Jesus wept, some of the OTT comments on here! They're footballers not **** nuns.

So he had a barny with someone while out having a few beers...so **** what!?!?

Move on people. Mountains out of mole hills.

Then today's amusing OS headline

Agbonlahor: Experience pros will lead by example in survival push

Does that include Collins???

That's exactly what I thought.

It pisses me off that so-called professional athletes are drinking alcohol at all. They are supposed to look after there bodies to the peak of physical fitness. The money they get paid I'd want them to work on this to the same extent Olympic athletes do. For example, Healthy foods, no alcohol or fags, or any other shit like that.

But senior players like Collins should be the ones, stopping the younger players, pointing out we have important games coming up, work to do in preparation, an example to maintain.

The shock to me was that it was Gatecrasher. I thought that was where the school kids and students went. My daughter who is 18 goes there so I think I need to tell her to watch out for ginger sharks prowling around and sterotypical Australians.

Delph's apology is funny! He basically apologises but then tried to justify that he did nothing.
Wait, was his talking about the brawl or his career to date with us?

Haha, I think they've all been to the school of Alex McLeish by not accepting blame. Also Mat Kendrick has made a point our season is so like the Blues but didn't their players also after awards night cause trouble last season, think it was Johnson and Foster!

when players go clubbing they know that they put themselves in the firing line of opposing supporters so they should know to either just walk away or end up like Hendry.

No justification as they should have just walked, shouldnt have been there either

When I saw the word 'brawl' I expected Collins to be involved.

When I saw the word 'brawl' I was expecting there to be a brawl! Did I miss something?

It was over before it began and it looks like the Mail had to loop it twice just to make it longer than a few seconds.

Still it's not like the media to put an exagerated spin on things, is it?

Do you think it might come from frustration because of a combination of Useless football,useless manager,useless tactics and our league position ?

doubt they take their work frustrations home, i know i dont

When I saw the word 'brawl' I expected Collins to be involved.

When I saw the word 'brawl' I was expecting there to be a brawl! Did I miss something?

It was over before it began and it looks like the Mail had to loop it twice just to make it longer than a few seconds.

Still it's not like the media to put an exagerated spin on things, is it?

Yup it was blown out of all proportion by all the press.

However blame is with the players. They shouldn't have put themselves in that position.

Â