Aston Villa players in Birmingham nightclub brawl

ryanvilla_1994

Mcleish is known as a nice bloke but this is where you need a tough **** of a manager. THese players shouldn't play again this season.

By that basis McGrath would have hardly pulled our shirt on. There wasn't a match in the next couple of days and no one was hurt. The club have fined the players and probably given them a formal warning/bollocking. The charities will be glad of the cash.

This will undermine the argument to remove the manager and replace at a cost of around £10m

The players have a lot to answer for this season

No it won't. It doesn't change anything as far as that's concerned. Stop trying to defend Saint Alex.

You're right on that last part though, the players have got to answer for a lot as well.

No way should they be out drinking at this stage of the season.

The season is over in just over a week- they've got all summer to go out and get pissed.

Disgraceful.

I want Collins out.

Just another dollop of feces in the shit sandwich that has been this season. 2 out of the 3 of 'em I'd be happy to **** off out of the club at the earliest opportunity.

don't care much. dickish behaviour from 20 somethings happens everywhere every night. not the night before, the night before the night before or even the night before that so not that bothered. Admittedly with the end of the season so close, why not have waited a little longer.

Oh, and Fabian Delph is up there with Bosko and Sasa Curcic as one of our biggest wastes of money ever, isnt he?

To be fair, I saw Sasa Curcic play quite well in his first few games. Delph is absolutely **** dreadful.

What a non story. nothing to see here at all. villa players in nightclub brawl! That is one of the funniest case of "handbags" i have seen for some time. there was no fight there at all. that's the most uneventful footage i have seen since Blair witch project.

I'm wondering if some have taken the 50 seconds to view the clip?!

It's disappointing and no more. I'm sure most league clubs have had similar low level issues at one time, filmed or not. It may 'shame' the players involved but it certainly does not shame the club or it's fans. To claim anything else is over the top and knee jerk. No one was hurt, they've paid the fine to charity and no doubt been warned about future conduct. At least it's something for some to whip themselves with! Enjoy if you want while the rest move on.

From the details released, this incident really is 'tomorrow's chip paper'.

It's a bit embarrassing but like many have said, the amount of people who do this on a regular basis and it would never get picked up on because noone would be filming if it wasn't footballers. I work part time at Subway and last night we had a whole lot worse than this from customers as we do on a large amount of night shifts.

Anyone still want to solely blame the manager when it seems some players dont care about the club

they were off work and didn't have training the next day

Just reading on Facebook, not sure how true, but apparently Delph was racially abused in the club, so herd and Collins decided to take it into their own hands after management did nothing.

Â