General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

He managed Man U reserves for a few years so he should know a bit about our squad.

However if he is successful surely it would just be a stepping stone to Old Trafford.

I'd be happy with OGS as long as his teams play attacking football, I'm sick of negative tactics. Also, people had trouble spelling McLeish so what chance have they got with Solskjaer?

Who will be the first to ask whether there has been a letter from Fergie........ :winkold:

If it is OGS maybe Randy has another Fergie letter to add to his collection

A bad omen.

I found a more sure bet today :winkold:

You do realise what he has just achieved with Molde dont you CI?

You really cannot compare the leagues

No of course you can't but it's still a massive achievement what he's done with Molde and while doing so playing nice football.

Solskjær would be a, albeit risky, exciting and potentially very good appointment.

Solskjaer is now down to 9/2 with paddypower and 5/1 with Bet365. There must've been a flurry on him today. He's now 3rd favourite.

He managed Man U reserves for a few years so he should know a bit about our squad.

However if he is successful surely it would just be a stepping stone to Old Trafford.

Yeah this would present a problem, but what choice do we have? Whenever a manager does well he will be linked with bigger jobs, its just the nature of football.

OGS is an interesting if somewhat risky candidate. He coached the reserves at Man U, and his present coach at Molde coached the Man U 13-16 year olds, so they should be good with young players.

Ole is footballs' Mr. Nice Guy, SO It's how he would cope with bloody minded older players that would worry me.

OGS favours a fairly defensive counter attacking style of play with quick full backs overlapping and two holding midfielders sitting deep. It's not particularly good to watch but it worked well for Molde last season.