Unmissable MNF

mcfc

So nobody should miss tomorrow nights game te most important game in PL league history to be viewed in x amount of countries to the highest audience in PL history.

**** that. Because I know if it was arse v spurs , Liverpool v Everton , villa v brum etc etc, in the same situation I couldn't be arsed if I missed it.

Big game I agree but sky over reaction again

What do you villa fans think of the hype

Dont buy into it myself. Of course its a huge game, but its hardly the world cup final is it? I hope City win because that sets up an epic end to the season.

Think it's a huge game.

City have been in the shadow of united for as long as I can remember and this game could win them their first premiership title.

United got hammered in the last game so they're playing for pride as well as keeping above their rivals and winning the league.

Sky have hyped it up but when have two local rivals played in a game that will probably decide which one of them wins the league?

What do you villa fans think of the hype
Exactly that. It's hype. It's far from the most important game in the history of....

It's not even a title decider. City could win, and still lose the title..

I might listen on the radio for a bit, possibly.

I won't be watching. I don't give a shit.

The hyperbole is tiresome though. If that's the biggest game in the history of... er... anything, I hate to think what the games that actually decide anything are considered to be. Too big to categorise?

When I saw the title and who created it, I thought "As if a City fan is that arrogant to come on here telling us this", so fair play for looking at it from a different point of view.

I do think I'll watch, because I like to watch football and this is the only game on. But as others have said, a truly huge game is a decider, this isnt even that as, previously said, City could win and still not win the title.

Huge game.

But it's not the decider is it? If United win then fair enough they'll be more or less there. BUt if City win it's far from over.

Anyway, it might be unmissable, but I'll miss it.

I'm hoping it's a huge letdown :)

Im not sure why people are bothered about the hype.

Sky is a business looking to sell a product. To sell that product you promote it. Its not the biggest game in history but I cannot think of many games this late in the season between 2 teams that could still win the title.

Just watch it and enjoy it, or give it a miss.

Think people struggle (especially on this site) to see that football is now a product we are being sold. Or people may of course realise that but are somewhat offended by it - in that case, people need to get a life.

I don't mind Sky hyping up games... it's when they big up players such as Gerrard and Bale for no reason... that really annoys me.

But still, will be a great game, looking forward to it, for me it's unmissable, and I will definitely be watching it.

The game has been hyped in the US for the last 2 weeks, it's on ESPN 1...

"THE MANCHESTER DERBY!!!".......

Too bad it's on at 2:30, and most people will be at work.

I hope City win, so it drags on til the final weekend...

Well I think it's unmissable :) And it is one of the biggest games ever in the PL given the stage of the season and the impact of the result. I want United to win but I think City could hammer them. I do think City will win it, then it's who can hold their nerve.

Â