Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Telling Hutton to find a new club. ****. Legend. I love him already :D

Great times at Villa Park at the moment. Somethings gonna go wrong soon isnt it :lol:

Could be true, but it is not Villa style to do business in the media. Take it for what it is, just a silly season rumour lika 1000 others

The Mirror posts a lot of shite but when Nursey puts his name on something and posts/defends it on his personal twitter account it usually seems to come off. I dont like him much but I'd be willing to go along with him on this as he's put his name to it. Its not an exact science lol and im sure he's had stuff wrong but he's can be quite good.

If its true that their contracts expire on july 1st I would think they will join then.

It is strange that there has been no official announcement about the backroom staff so this looks to be the reason.

I think it will happen after July the 1st as well

MM has already been on this morning saying that no signings till after july 1st as faulkner is on holiday

I doubt our CEO would go on holiday if we were struggling to get in Lambert's backroom staff before preseason starts

Its all lined up imo

I thought you'd have Cully and Karsa by now, very odd.

Just let go of the straws man...just let it go.

I'm clutching nothing fella, can't see them staying here, Karsa most certainly will go, probably Cully too.

Anyone else really impressed about Lamberts ability to try and build a relationship with the fans? Don't think many previous managers would have even bothered turning up to a kit launch or mentioning us constantly in interviews. Can't wait for the new season!

It's not PR from the club though he's making these decisions himself.. We saw that when he switched the dug outs, Lerner and Faulkner wouldn't have thought of that. Lambert just like he was at Norwich seems like he loves making the fans happy and we've seen that from him from day one, him coming to the kit launch is just part of what he does, he seems to genuinely enjoy meeting the fans and signing autographs..

I thought you'd have Cully and Karsa by now, very odd.

Just let go of the straws man...just let it go.

I'm clutching nothing fella, can't see them staying here, Karsa most certainly will go, probably Cully too.

Are you still Bitter about the 1975 League Cup Final? :)

Why isn't Lambert being hailed as "a nice genuine guy"? He seems to have acted like one so far, yet he has not got this tag?

Cause he doesnt like dealing with the Press and is arsey with them and they get to define the tags.

Cause he doesnt like dealing with the Press and is arsey with them and they get to define the tags.

Although Mat Kendrick has said he attended an off the record meeting with Lambert & other members of the media

and it couldn't have gone much better - he was affable and quite open with them.

Obviously off the record but he certainly seems to have made a good impression so far.