Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike Barry and Downing, I had respect for Young and didn't hate him for going to Man Utd.

But this season, after the game at VP where he kicked out at Albrighton and now diving as he has today, I really hope someone snaps him. A nice jagged break. Maybe a bit of bone sticking out the side of the leg.

Fair play to Ashley Young he did he for us several times.

If defenders are stupid enough to leave their leg out then he'll go over it!

It's the way the team is set up that leads to us being under constant pressure.

Mcleish out.

Fair play? You must be joking. I always hate it when Villa players dive. It ruins the game.

Unlike Barry and Downing, I had respect for Young and didn't hate him for going to Man Utd.

But this season, after the game at VP where he kicked out at Albrighton and now diving as he has today, I really hope someone snaps him. A nice jagged break. Maybe a bit of bone sticking out the side of the leg.

:lol: Normally I am rightly disgusted by calls to see players injured, but you've gone through bad taste and out the other side into good comedy. Good stuff.

Ryan Taylor ‏ @TaylorR1984

Ashley Young is an absolute DISGRACE. He's the biggest cheat in the league. His antics are a joke....

4:11 PM - 15 Apr 12

footballers on his back already and Utd fans over on Redcafe want ferguson to bench him coz they are embarassed by him

Don't recall many people complaining about Young's diving in the time he was with us!

Horse shit.

People were constantly berating it on here all through his time at Villa.

Ppl here was sick of his diving from what I recalled. The diff is that he just did not get as much decision for him when he was with us - some reason refs now a days a more tolerant to his diving. Don't know why?