Muamba

irreverentad

**** hell.

Looks like Andy and Mantis were right. Typical Sky. Pricks.

Been listening to 5 Live for the last couple of hours, I take no pleasure in doubting the Sky reports.

I hope and pray that we wake up tomorrow to find that Sky sources were indeed accurate and he is OK.

If the unthinkable happens and they have **** this up then there will be trouble for them.

So hope he'll pull through AND be OK after this, but hardly think stable is the order of the day.

"Bolton Wanderers can confirm that Fabrice Muamba has been admitted to the Heart Attack Centre at the London Chest Hospital where he is currently in a critically ill condition in intensive care.

No further information will be issued at this stage.

The club has requested the media to respect his family's privacy at this time

"

Looked like he had a seizure to me at first as it appeared he'd had a fit, then his heart stopped.

Just the stuff of horrors. PL footballer, 3 A Levels, 10 GCSEs - clever man & a lovely little lad. Wants to be an accountant after football.

I think you'll find this will be dilated cardiomyopathy. He'll be on life support at the moment and they'll have to transplant the heart. It's a genetic defect and can happen with anyone. He's really lucky that it happened in such close proximity to help.

Well done to the cardiologist who helped, but I don't think he would have made any difference. The only thing they could do was keep the paddles and CPR going.

I'm not a doctor, I just chew the fat with a cardiologist who gave me the lowdown on Houllier's dissected aorta because he knew the surgeon involved.

I'm not a doctor, I just chew the fat with a cardiologist who gave me the lowdown on Houllier's dissected aorta because he knew the surgeon involved.

Good to know that the Hippocratic oath is being upheld by today's medical professionals.

It was public knowledge anyway. He just elaborated on what it actually meant and that there was no way he was coming back to manage us. I shared the knowledge on here at the time but got shot down.

Anyway, may be wrong, but I can see it going that way.

Basically, they guess the news so they can be first with it, but if they are wrong they just change the story and forget what they said before. So if he becomes stable, they will class it as them being first with the news.

Guessing tossers that is all.

I don't see that Sky have anything to apologise for. The term stable doesn't necessarily mean "well", it just means that the condition is on a plateau (not likely to change significantly or deteriorate suddenly) - he wasn't continuing to deteriorate so they were absolutely right.

You can be critically ill but in a stable condition.

Â