Muamba

irreverentad

I could understand people having a moan (even though they'd still be wrong) if we were in a title race and cup competitions meaning mega fixture congestion, but we're not, so there really isn't any reason why they should play the game.

Guy on the radio was a hull fan who just gave his two cents at the end of his conversation saying how it should go ahead so all the fans and players can show support for muamba. He got politely told off.

Sorry, I was almost certain for a second that you called me a word removed.

I don't believe in god. But I do believe in positive thinking, positive energy, placebo or not. At the same time I can understand them not wanting to play.

**** it. Its all about Fabrice Muamba and his health, not a time for keyboard warrior related tomfoolery.

Any news? Sat on the train back from brum and can't think of anything but.

Sorry, I was almost certain for a second that you called me a word removed

Well you were banging on about the game should go ahead do you've probably brought that on yourself

Why in the blazes would I do that? You can be a miserbale fecker at times on OT but never a word removed :D

Because I was for the game going ahead. Though now ive thought about it I was wrong. My emotions are strained, it feels like a terrible year for English football all round really. Speed, racism and now this.

Its my age mate, ignore me!

No probs, I can see your angle but I just think it would be inappropriate to play the game it's too soon and we are unclear about the lads condition at this point in time

Why in the blazes would I do that? You can be a miserbale fecker at times on OT but never a word removed :D

Because I was for the game going ahead. Though now ive thought about it I was wrong. My emotions are strained, it feels like a terrible year for English football all round really. Speed, racism and now this.

Its my age mate, ignore me!

Fair enough, must have missed that post then, you word removed :lol:

Just read on BBC

"Some news on Fabrice Muamba now, although it is not an update on his condition, which remains critical. It emerged today that paramedics could not get the 23-year-old's heart to start beating on its own for almost two hours after he suffered a cardiac arrest and collapsed on the pitch during yesterday's FA Cup tie between Tottenham and Bolton."

:(

Â